👪 - 1

9 - 17 - 19
I came home. It was after school. Just got off the bus. Went inside.
When i walked in my mom didn't look so happy. My dad was acting weird. Like I did something. My mom pulled me into her room and asked me. " Where's your phone? "
I lied to her and said i left it at school. I was scared. Was I in trouble? Did dad find out? " Why do you have discord? " My mom asked me. I was confused. How the fuck did she find out I have that? How? HOW? I tried not to freak out, i told her i don't have that. She told me. She said. That my brother had discord on the computer down stairs. My daf saw our chats. Everything. I was so confused and how the fuck??????!. After that, we all got ready to go get pumpkins or something. Everything was normal. At least they acted like it. My brother whispered to me saying sorry. I didn't forgive him. He got me caught. When we got home. My dad pulled me into his room. Asked many questions.
" Why are you still doing this? "
" Internet is bad. "
" People are stranger's, dangerous.
I didn't fucking care. I didn't even bother to listen to him. He almost wanted to beat me. But instead he gave me pages, and smashed my laptop to pieces.

9 - 18 - 19
I remember when it happened. 
It was like everything was gonna end. But, shocking. No. It didn't end yet.
My mom let me keep my phone. But, before that let me tell you why.

Told her everything about the girl who i truely love. Told her she was real. I told her everything about her. My mom believed me after she heard her voice and saw her face. She let's me talk to her. I'm glad. I love my mom. Thank, you. Mom.

Today - 12 - 15 - 19

To this day forward. I'll always stay low-key. With myself. Don't wanna loose her. Not again. Never again. Love her. Can't leave her.

- 👪