Chapter 10 - Attack

Start from the beginning

'Why is this stall bigger then my room?' thought Natsuki feeling really disappointed.

Monika and Sayori were done first and told Yuri and Natsuki to just go through the red door and it's a one way trip to the pool from there. Yuri flowed shortly after and was a little worried about Natsuki.

"H-Hey N-Natsuki are you ok in there? Y-Your taking a while..." Said Yuri knocking on Natsukis door.

"Yeah Baka. I'm fine, just go on without me I won't be much longer." Said Natsuki, hearing Yuri sigh before leaving. Natsuki was taking to long because she was manually taking off her bandages, not wanting to worsen the damage. To her relief all the bruises on her arms and legs had faded, the rest could easily be covered by her one piece pink swimsuit, that matched her hair.

Natsuki then went to the end off the changing rooms where the red door was, but when she opened it, all she saw was a in dark corridor that she couldn't see the end of.

"... Shit... I hate the dark..." Shivered Natsuki, considering backing out but saw a faint blue light in the distance.

'That's good, there's an end." Sighed Natsuki in relief. "As long as there is even a little light, I won't freeze."

So with all her might, Natsuki slowly closed the red door behind her and made her way through the dark corridor. Trying to keep her thoughts in check to provent any kind of attack. She found that keeping her hand on one of the walls was a good way to remind herself of where she was. The cold, rough stone walls helped snap her out of any and all distressing thoughts.

"It's like a castle dungeon in here or something, so weird, rich people are weird." Said Natsuki laughing to herself, trying to find some sort of distraction. She finally came to the exit and had to covered her eyes with one hand when she opened the exit, so her eyes could adjust to the light. When her eyes did though, Natsuki was very very greatful to the one true God Komi san for letting her survive this long.

The water of the pool was a clear sapphire blue that reflected it's beautiful blue light all around the white patio tiles, of Monika's clearly humongous garden. The whole garden must have been perfect judging by the well trimmed grass and bushes.

Inside the water was Monika, wearing a very nice dark green bikini that matched her emerald eyes. Sayori was in there too, playing around with Monika by making animal shadows with her hands in front of one of the many lights eliminating the pool. She was also wearing a blue bikini, a bit more of a sporty design then Monikas and it not only matched her eyes but glowed in the pool becacuse of its similarity in colour to the sapphire water.

But that wasn't important to Natsuki, what was important was the goddess sitting on the side of the pool, dangling her thick, smooth thighs into the water...wearing a deep purple bikini with small pink patterns and a light, almost see through purple cloth draping down her body from the bottom part of the piece that covered her big breasts. It made her look like a good friend of princess Jasmine from Aladdin.

Natsuki was so taken back by the amount of skin showing on this violet angel that she just stood there, wide eyed, a dropped jaw and overwhelming blush. She couldn't help but admire her crushed body, trying hard not to let her eyes wonder took much and to not literally drool over Yuri's body. But then, Natsuki got an idea that made her smirk and grin with menace.

Natsuki snuck up to Yuri from behind, putting her index finger on her lips making the shhhh gesture, so if Monika or Sayori saw her they wouldn't do anything to warn Yuri. Then with lightning speed, she pushed Yuri into the water earning a small high pitched 'Eep!' from Yuri before she was completely engulfed by the water. Sayori and Monika just giggled, but Natsuki burst into a laughing fit pointing towards Yuri with one hand and holding her now hurting stomach with the other.