it ends here! (pt 2)

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I was told to check on the prisoner, but I forget the pad code, only being told once" Yang explained, with some confidence.

"It's literally just 2,5,8,7,7, how is that hard to remember?" He asked, punching in the code, as the door opened, showing Blake inside, her eyes growing wide, seeing the guards.

The soldier was facing Blake as Yang used her weapon to knock him out. "You are annoying." She said, dropping her weapon, and taking off the mask she wore.

"Hey babe, ready to go?" Yang said, smiling. Blake's eyes grew wide once more, and tears started to form. "How did-" Blake passed. "Know what, tell me later, let's just...get out of here." She said, holding him her hands and Yang worked on getting the chains off.

"Great, titanium, this takes a bit to get off." Yang said, pulling at the chains.

"Well, hopeful-" Yang froze, as she fell forward, into the chains. "Well, well well, looks like a dragon snuck in." Adam said, dragging her body off the bed. "How'd she find you, foot prints, smell?!" Blake looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Fuck it, I need both of you for an experiment." He said, unlocking her chains, and grabbing Blake's hair, dragging her as well.

Blake looked around as she walked, seeing how to get there and back.

After walking for for about 10 minutes, they approached a large door, as Adam opened it up, reviling a laboratory. "What the hell?" Blake said, as she was dragged to a cage.

Adam forced her in, as her threw Yang in a separate one across from her. "YANG!" She yelled out, reaching through the bars, their cages where close, but Blake could only reach about half way to Yang's.

"That her soul mate?" Adam asked, point to Yang with his thumb over his shoulder. Blake looked over, confused.

She saw a small man, who was sitting down in a chair staring at a computer screen. "Y-yes, they seem to have a strong bond, I would guess heart bond." He said, amazed.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Blake demanded, confused out of her mind.

Adam looked at her, as a cruel smile formed on his lips. "We're going to turn the world into faunus my dear, and you and that bimbo bitch are going to power it up, while we use that kid to do it." He explained, placing a hand on Blake's face.

Blake pulled away, disgust written on her face, "I don't know, what you're planning, but we will stop you." Adam smirked, waving his hand dismissively.

He walked over to the small man, "so, how long do we have till I get to kill the blonde?" He asked, crossing his arms, impatiently.

"Well, with their bond, I'd say, 2 or 3 hours." The man said, typing in some commands. "WHAT?! THEY HAVE A HEART BOND, WHY IS IT GOING TO TAKE SO LONG?!" Adam protested.

"Well you see, it would have been a lot longer with the other bonds, like, ten to thirteen hours, but the heart bond won't take as long." Adam rubbed the said of his head with his middle and pointer fingers.

He walked out, leaving Blake and Yang alone on the cages with the strange man.

Yang started walking up, as she rubbed her head, looking around. "What the-" she turned and saw Blake, noticing the tears forming in her eyes.

She tried to get back to Blake, but the cage bars where in the way. Yang looked around, looking at the man again. "Who are you?!" Yang demanded, her eyes turning red.

The man looked at her, as if she was crazy. "I am Dr. Scar, the man with the might of a lion, but the brain of a computer!" He proclaimed, walking twords the cages.

Yang noticed that his eyes where green, and where there was ment to be white, was instead, yellow, with a scar over his right eye. His hair was long and black, almost like a lion's mane.

"I have been hired by the stupid bull, to work on a project, one of great difficulty." He said, his voice low. Yang punched the bars, forcing a dent to appear in the shape of a fist.

He jumped back, examining the dent. "This....this was made by your human arm...you are an interesting specimen I must admit." He said, pulling a strange object from his pocket.

"But, I have to teach you a lesson." With that, the object extended, electricity could be seen from the tip.

"Wait, please, no!" Blake begged, but he quickly stabbed Yang with it. She let out a scream of pain, as horns appeared out of her head, along with the tail.

Scar pulled the object away, as the horns and tail vanished, and Yang collapsed once again. "My my, this will be more fun, than I thought." The man said, folding his arms behind his back walking back to his computer.

Hello everyone, I know, it's been forever since I have last posted, and I am working on this, I promise, but I might have appendicitis, and that's not fun, also, yes, the Doctor is based of of Scar from the Lion King.