The beach

Yang sat on the couch waiting for Blake to finish up. Yang had on a yellow swimsuit cover with her yellow bikini with black stripes.

"Blake, hurry up, everyone is already there!" Yang said, waiting for Blake to come out.

"No, it's to reviling!" Blake said, worried. "I've seen you naked, how is this different?!" Yang asked. "Because you aren't the only one who's seeing me!" Blake answered.

"Blake, just put on a swimsuit cover, and don't go into the water!" Yang said, opening the door.

Blake had on a black bikini with a purple swimsuit cover. Yang froze, seeing this almost made her want to cancel going to the beach entirely.

"Yang, you ok? Is your nose bleeding?" Blake asked, as her face was turning redder by the second.

"Just put on shoes and we can go, you said you wanted to go yesterday." Yang said, a bit confused. "That was then, this is now!" Blake answered with her cat ears flattening against her head.

"We told them we're bringing the food, we can't just cancel." Yang said, rubbing one of Blake's cat ears.

Blake rolled her eyes, and folded her arms. "I'm bringing a book, and I'm not going to deep into the water!" She said, passing Yang.

"Yes!" Yang said, grabbing Blake's hand and her car keys. Blake snatched them back. "You are NOT driving my car, I know how you drive!" Blake said, walking to the car.

She got in, and started the car, while Yang loaded up the ice chest. She got in the front seat, and got buckled. "Ok, let's go!" She said, excitedly.

Blake backed up out of the driveway, and started heading twords the beach.

After about 35 minutes, they arrived there, and Blake parks. Yang grabs the ice chest out of the back, and they start walking to find the others.

Yang See's them first and starts heading over, only seeing Ren, Nora, and Weiss. "Hey guys, where is everyone?" Yang asked, setting down the ice chest.

"Jaune and Pyrrha cancelled because Pyrrha has a fever" Nora said, adding charcoal to the grill. "And Ruby's making a sand castle with White." Weiss said, shrugging.

Yang and Blake nodded, as Yang got the hot dogs out, and she handed them to Nora. "Ok, well, I guess we should head to the water now." Yang said, looking at Blake.

"Fine, but I'm not going to deep into the water!" Blake said, as Yang took off her swimsuit cover. "Of course not" she said, as Blake hesitantly took her swimsuit cover off.

"Nope, you get to help me grill, Yang." Nora said. Yang looked at Blake apologetically, as she walked over to Nora

Blake walked over to Ruby and White, waving to Ruby once she got there. "Hey guys, what's going on?" Blake asked, bending down a bit.

"We'r making a cashl fo mommy!" White said excitedly. "She asked me to help her make the castle, then told me how this was Weiss' new Castle since she left Atlas." Ruby said, helping white.

Blake nodded, and smiled, remembering growing up, before all the problems she was facing now.

Yang walked over, smiling, and putting her arm around Blake, giving her a small kiss on the cheek, snapping Blake out of her thoughts.

"What's going on over here?" She asked, smiling and waving at them. White smiled, and waved to her aunt, continuing to make the castle.

"Hey sis, what's up?" Ruby asked, smiling. "Nora is about to finish grilling, just came to let you and this little monster know." Yang said, ruffling White's hair.