"I'm sorry, baby," She said looking down at her feet willing herself not to start crying again.

"What for?" Dally asked kneeling down in front of her frowninh. 

"For all the crying, I know it's probably annoying and then having to take care of me-"

"Hey, now. I don't expect you to be tough as stone. I've seen you take hits from guys twice your size. Shit can be scary sometimes. You're tough as hell but everyone gets freaked out. You got attacked twice in one day no one blaming you for being upset. I mean hell I was freaking out worried about you on the way back here." He slid his hands up her bare thighs, squeezing them gently.

"You were?" She asked softly, bringing her hands up to rest on his shoulders.

"Yeah, I was. I could see him attack you from the park. Guy that attacked you was bigger than Darry, we fucked them up though. Does it hurt bad?" He asked bringing his hand up slowly towards her face, he had to change the subject for now and put the focus back on her being okay.

"A little. My back and thighs hurt the worst from where the road scraped them up. How longs this gonna look like that?" She asked pointing to her blood shot eye.

"It's pretty bad, completely blood shot, probably a few weeks plus a black eye." He said clicking his tongue she nodded her head still frowning.

"Well, I have some extra clothes for you in that top drawer if you wanna go shower," She said quietly rubbing her thumb up and down his neck.

"Clothes I left here?" He asked cocking his head at her in confusion.

"No, I bought some for you after Soda complained the last time you took his. Just a boxers, muscle shirts, socks, plain tees, two pairs of jeans and a pair of night pants," She shrugged casually and he just stayed there looking at her for a minute.

"You wasted your money on me? You just bought me that expensive ass leather," He asked confused feeling back when he watched another frown form over her face.

"It wasn't a waste, I like buying you things. I'm sor-"

"No, hey. Don't do that, I love- love that you do things like this for me it just catches me off guard that's all, thank you baby." His hands slid up between my shoulder blades and pulled forward into a kiss. Hod she was literally so perfect, he thought. She slid her hands down to rest on his biceps and he couldn't help the way his cock jumped at the little noises she was making.

"Need me to bandage your hand?" She asked after pulling away from the kiss, sliding his hands around her body to hold them in hers looking over his bloody knuckles. He forced those inappropriate thoughts away, flipping his hands in her and bringing up her own scraped up knuckles to kiss gently.

"Yeah but after the shower," He said simply, pulling away from her and turning to the dresser smiling when there was indeed brand new clothes in the drawer folded neatly. She could see the smile on his face in the mirror as he started to pull out the clothes, he didn't know she could see him. He gave her another quick kiss before leaving out.

After a moment She got up and flipped on her small desk lamp and lit the candle beside it, turned off the big light, the bright light making her head hurt, and cracked her window open. Rory opened her door quietly and could hear hushed talking coming from the living room. The bathroom door was still open with the light off meaning Dally wasn't in there yet.

"Well, how is she?" Soda asked concerned.

"I mean she's pretty shaken up, I don't blame her though. After the DX and then this it's a lot." Dally responded, the rage trying to bubble its way back up.

"Is fucked that they sent their biggest guy after her. I mean shit she barley even comes up to my shoulders. We know she's tough and all but that was just wrong," Two-Bit added and honestly it was true and all of them, even Rory herself knew that. She was small in petite, able to handle her own in a fight but against a guy that big, well, let's just say it definitely wasn't a fair fight.

"How bad are her injuries?" Darry asked full big brother mode, ready to rush her off to the hospital if she needed to.

"She's got some pretty bad bruises, she's gonna have a black eye along especially with those popped blood vessels. Her knuckles are bloody and bruised up. There's a huge knot on the back on her head and apparently when he tackled her to the ground her back and legs got all scraped up on the road. She's definitely had worse and she'll be okay but she's shaken." Dally explained, there was silence for a moment. Rory still in the hallway listening, she knew if she let them dwell on it too long they would all be ready to go out and find those socs again and she didn't want that.

"Dare," She called out quietly walking into the living room a second later, all heads turning towards her.

"Yeah, kiddo?" He asked standing up front the coffee table to face her.

"I'm hungry," She mumbled, he chuckled quietly at her sounding like a child but walked over and kissed  her head.

"I'll got make you something, bugs," He smiled kissing the top of her head before walking to the kitchen. It had been so long since someone called her bugs, it was their dads nickname for her but at someone point everyone in the gang called her by 'bugs', usually in some comforting way.

Dally's eyes trailed over her body as he spoke to Darry, standing there in nothing but his t-shirt. Her hair was falling over her shoulders just starting to dry into her natural curls. She looked beautiful, even now all beaten and bruised she was still just as beautiful. He couldn't help the quirk of his lip when she turned to face him.

"You were supposed to be showering." she mock scolded, he stood up holding the clothes in his hands, sliding one arm around her waist and kissing her sweetly.

"I'm going right now, doll." He grinned at her before pulling away and walking down the hall. She just walked over silently and sat in his previously occupied seat, cuddling into the warmth.

Dally on the other hand practically rushed to the bathroom. Not only did he want to hurry and get back her but he was insanely hard. He dropped the clothes onto the counter, leaning his back against the door as he haistly unbuckled his belt and pushed down his jeans. He bit his lip harshly to stop the sound he made as he pulled his cock out giving it one good stroke.

"Fuck," He whispered under his breath, his eyes sliding shut as images of Rory in his lap on the park bench filled his head, all the little sounds she made echoing in his ears.

Dally blew out a breath of air forcing himself to stop, needing to get in the shower now so he didn't keep her waiting. He turned on the water quickly, ripping his clothes the rest of the way off before getting into the shower, the warm water making his cock jump. He leaned forward resting his hand on the shower wall as the water cascaded over his body.

His hand found its way back to his cock as the images of her came back to him. Her pretty face, the way she threw her head back when she laughed at something funny he said, the way her soft skin felt under his hand when he rubbed her legs at the movies, her body pressed against him when they kiss, fuck, all the little noises she makes when she's turned on and the way she gasps his name when she wants more.

"Rory, fuck," He groaned quietly, his hand grasping at the wall as he jerked himself.

Oh how he wish she was with him right now. She wasn't ready and he respected that but the thought of having her here right now made his cock jump again. Imagines of her jerking him off flashed through his head, thoughts of her on her knees, water droplets running over her face as he fucked her mouth, getting close to her and getting her off on his fingers or maybe even with his tongue, pulling her up and fucking her against the shower wall until she's screaming his name. He'd be her first. The first person to ever touch her like that, to ever taste her and be inside of her. The first person to ever make her scream in pleasure.

"Oh. Oh, fuck, baby," He stuttered, jerking rough and tight as he came, milking his cock at the thought of his girl.

He stood there for a second catching his breath, stroking his cock leisurely as the warm water ran over his numb body. Fuck, that was just what he needed after tonight.

Now he just needed to go get his girl.

Dally's GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara