"What do you mean? You have to feel something." Bey said.

"Mom, I'm fine. See" Mani said looking at her with a big cheesy grin showing off her pearly whites. Beyoncé smiles back at her thinking she's super adorable.

"Yeah okay." Bey said while Mani giggles looking back to her original position.

"Just talk to me sometimes baby, I feel like you're hiding things from me. Me and you never do that. We always tell each other everything. I just want things to go back to normal." Bey expressed to her movie daughter.

"I'm fine. I'm not hiding things from you, I'd never!" Mani said trying to convince her set mothers character.

"Good don't be like your sister." Bey joked and they both chuckled. Bey stared down at her in a "motherly" way. Mani glanced back up at her.

"Mommmy" Mani whined and squirmed.

"What." Bey said & continued to stared.

"You're doing that staring thing again! Stoooop!" Mani whined.

"What? I can't admire my beautiful child?!" Bey spoke in a teasing tone.

"Nooo! It's weird. Stop!" Mani huffed.

"Well, get use to it. It's not my fault you're so beautiful!" Bey said making Mani roll her eyes and groan.

It was getting down to the part that Beyoncé hated and loved, the part where she'd have to let go of Normani and leave out of the set bedroom, but she'd also get to kiss Normani's head and Mani would kiss her cheek back. She'd usually purposely mess up at this part so that she could relive this scene again, but she'd already done that a total of 4 times today. So she decided against it and just said the correct lines.

"What? It's true. You are, but you knew that already." Bey left a lasting kiss on her set child's forehead and Normani lifted up to kiss Bey on her cheek, the younger girls soft lips landed centimeters away from the older woman's lips. Normani returned to her original position and Bey hesitantly let go of Mani and got up out of the set bed and made her way across the set bedroom.

"Sweet Dreams Beautiful, I love you." Bey said at the door. Mani flipped toward the door facing set mother.

"Night, love you more." Mani sighed out.

"okay, Gorgeous girl." Bey smiles and walked off down the fake hallway. Normani flipped and laid flat on her back.

"If you say so." She mumbled sadly to herself staring at the ceiling.

"And SCENE!" Jordan yelled. "Normani that was perfect. Bey you finally got it! We'll rerun this scene tomorrow and pick which take is better! That's all for today people be back tomorrow at 9 AM sharp!"

Normani got up and made her way to her trailer as Beyoncé made her way to hers. After packing up Normani went and stopped by Beys trailer. She walked in to find Bey sitting in her chair on her phone.

"Good job today." Mani spoke up startling Beyoncé. Beyoncé head snapped in Normani's direction ready to scold, but her face softened seeing it was her pretty co-worker. A gentle smile appeared on Beyoncés face.

"Thank you. You did great to love!" Beyoncé responded. That gorgeous shining smile that Beyoncé loves so much appeared on the younger actresses face.

"Thank You. I-I was wondering if you would mind rehearsing scenes with me sometimes." Normani asked nervously. Bey just stared at her still holding that same smile making Normani even more nervous. "I-I mean if you have t-time, I know you're b-busy and I am too, but maybe if we can work our schedules out, I-I was hoping we could." Mani added. The younger girl squirmed under Beys intimidating gaze, praying that her idol doesn't burst out laughing in her face at her question and dismiss her.

"W-We don't have t-to, Bey. I was just wondering. We could work on scenes you need h-help with too." Normani added now mentally panicking. While Bey stared at her no longer smiling or answering.

"Yeah, I'll definitely rehearse scenes with you" Beyoncé said low and raspy continuing to undress the girl that was oblivious to the sexual undertones of Beys response. Normani squealed excitedly pulling Bey out of her explicit daydream.

"Really?" Mani asked.

"Of course babygirl, id love too! It will help the both of us." Bey said admiring her adorable costar as she smiled brightly.

"Oh goody! This is going to so fun and helpful!" Mani said excitedly running over to Bey and wrapping her arms around her neck. Bey immediately shook off the shock and wrapped her arms around the girls tiny waist and pulled her in closer to her.

Mani pulled away after the hug went on longer than it should have. Bey held Mani's hips in place.

"Okay, well I'll text you and we can set something up I guess." Mani said with a small grin.

"Yeah definitely, you have my number text me anytime!" Bey said. Mani nodded eagerly making Bey smile up at her admiring her crushes beauty up close.

"Thank you again" Normani spoke grateful. She wrapped her arms around Bey again as another way to show appreciation. Bey hugged her back tightly running her hands up and down the girls back.

"Aww, you're welcome my love! Anytime you need something just hit me up! Anytime. For Anything." Bey spoke low in Mani's. Normani pulled away and nodded.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow Bey. I'll text you okay?" Normani said making her way to the door.

"Yeah okay, I'll be waiting on it." Beyoncé watching her.

"Goodnight Bey." Mani said opening the door.

"Sweet Dreams, Baby." Bey said and winked at her causing Mani to blush.

After the trailer door closed, Bey looked at herself in the mirror and mumbled to herself.

"Yeah, she definitely likes me back."

-

Pt2?

Which ship should I write about next?

I made a one shot book cause finishing a full book just doesn't seem to be my thing. 😂

Happy New Years!

Comment and hit that star thingy.

Ignore mistakes.