"We just wanted to talk to you briefly before you and our sister get into this sacred thing."Dana said and Pierce leaned on the glass pillars.

"Meryl's been our eldest but she is also our only girl and we wanted to protect her in every way we can."Dana started and Pierce nodded.

"We all know what happened to Meryl and Don, right?I know you know what happened because you are close with the kids."Harry said and Pierce is nodding.

"Of course, of course, I know."Pierce said softly.

"We also know what happened with you two a decade ago."Dana added and Pierce looked down.

"And now we ask you this question, are you really willing to spend the rest of your life with our sister?"Harry asked and Pierce looked at them in shock.

"Yes. I would die for her."Pierce answered.

"What's one thing that you hate about her?"Dana asked and Pierce's eyes went round.

"What?"Pierce asked in disbelief.

"What do you hate about her?"Dana asked again.

"I-I...I think, I think...I think her continuous talking even at small things?"Pierce answered hesitantly for he talks to Meryl about everything he feel and even if Meryl have her flaws, he always choose to understand her instead of just hating it because he loves her!

"Yeah, you got that right."Harry said and the three of them chortled.

"How many times a week does you two have sex?"Dana asked and Harry looked at Dana in disbelief.

"Dana, that is not included!"Harry said sternly.

"It depends."Pierce suddenly uttered, answering Dana's question.

"Just don't mind that question."Harry said and Pierce nodded.

"But seriously, we want what's best for Meryl and we don't want her to go through that process all-over again. I mean, let's face it, you two aren't that young anymore and you already have a family even before you both decided to tie the knot. We trust you, we know what you've done for Meryl, for Nicky, and for her older kids."Harry said and Pierce smiled.

"The last thing that we don't want to happen is another divorce."Dana added and Pierce nodded.

"You know, only God knows how much I love her and I won't ever ever destroy the trust that you gave me."Pierce said sincerely, assuring the love of his life's family that he is true to his feelings.

"Thank you."Harry and Dana said in chorus and Pierce bro hugged with the two of them.

The three went back in the room and the boys are already changing into their suits.

"I think, the groom needs to be in his suit now."Henry uttered and Pierce nodded.

They all got dressed for the big event and Pierce can feel his heart beating fast in excitement.

"Can someone please send Meryl a box of chocolate or anything sweet?"Pierce who is already in front of the mirror fixing his suit suddenly uttered.

"I'll be on it!"Paris exclaimed and Pierce widely smiled.

"Thank you, Paris."Pierce uttered and Paris just smiled.

--
Pierce and the male entourage arrived at the venue and he had the chance to greet the guests before they told him that the ceremony is already starting. He stared at the venue for a short while and he really loves Meryl decision to go with lavender and light blue motif.