Chapter 6

“Xavier seriously, what are you doing here? I thought I made it clear that I didn’t want to see you anymore today, I will work from home and see you in the morning, and shouldn’t you be in a meeting right about now?”

He stepped into my apartment brushing past me without a word. The audacity of this arrogant man, I didn’t even invite him in.

I shut the door and stomped my way back to the living room, he can stay, I don’t care. I’ll just continue with my work load and ignore him. Yeah easier said than done.

Sitting down on the sofa I pick up my laptop from the coffee table and turn it on, preparing to go through and re-write the files.

“Nice place you got here Cait, not going to offer me a drink? I am your guest after all”.

“Oh shut up Xavier, you’re not my guest. I didn’t invite you, you invited yourself. Whatever you came here for just get it over with and leave!”

Without warning my laptop is snatched away from me and placed on the coffee table. Xavier takes a seat next to me on the couch and turns he’s body so he is facing me.

“What did you do that for you pompous pig” I shouted at him. Leaning forward to pick up my laptop once again but Xavier stops me, pulling me back on the settee holding onto my shoulders, gazing into my eyes.

“You said to get whatever I came here for over and done with so that’s what I’m doing. I came here to talk to you not sit here and watch you work”.

“Whatever, you want to talk? Go ahead. Just hurry up I have things that need to be done”.

“I’m just going to be blunt here okay? So to put it nicely, I want to fuck you and I know you want to fuck me also. Back in the office you wanted me to have you there and then just as much as I wanted too. So let’s make an agreement, I don’t want a relationship Cait. I simply do not have the time and quite frankly I like my single life too much. I like sex and lots of it. Who doesn’t? So I have a proposal for you, you want sex you ring me and I will come round, vice versa. We are not to have a relationship outside each other, we get all the sex we want without the complications of a relationship, what do you say?”

Quite honestly I was gob smacked, I had no idea what to say. No one has ever been that straight forward with me. Frankly it’s a turn on, but I don’t want him to know that. I can’t just agree to this, can I? I’m not just some ones toy to pick up then throw away whenever they feel like it, but can I pass up the opportunity to have a sexual relationship with Xavier? Maybe having sex with him will clear this infatuation I have with him. I snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Xavier’s voice.

“Cait, come on what do you say? You, me, naked, hot and sweaty. Me pounding into you over and over again, making you scream my name” he say’s shooting closer to me. As I back up to the edge, he pushes me back gently hovering over me, he lowers his head and brushes his lips against mine.