Chapter 2

It is now five in the evening and I'm waiting for Vince to come home so I can tell him about my amazing day, he should be home any minute and I'm so excited.

Ten minutes later Vince walks through the door putting his bag down and taking off his shoes at the door, he walks over to the sofa where I am currently sitting and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"So tell me, how did the interview go?"

"Ok so I had a really bad morning, I got there just in time but had to wait for the snotty receptionist to stop talking on the phone, in the end I got fed up, took the phone out of her hand and slammed it down, by this time I am already running late, she tells me where I need to go, I get in the elevator up to the sixty fifth floor and the poxy thing stops at every bloody floor, not impressed, anyway I make it to the top and proceed to my interview, I almost make a fool of myself by falling through the door but catch myself, the man standing in front of me is the most amazingly gorgeous man I have ever seen turns out he is my new boss, we have part of the interview and he takes me lunch to continue the interview and he only took me to Le Gavroche,". Vince's eyes widen with the mention of the restaurant.

"You're serious? He took you there, just to continue an interview?"

"Yep but he told me he owns the place, I mean how great is that, so we eat and can you believe we had cheese burger and fries in a posh top notch restaurant, the burger was the best I've ever had though, we talk about ourselves a little because he says we need to know each other on a more 'personal level' because we will be working closely together". Vince looks at me questionably, eyebrows furrowed together.

"I don't understand why he needs to know you personally, he is your boss, I'd say he fancies you Cait".

"No way, he is my boss, he is incredibly handsome and I'm just well, me, nothing special, and plus when I got home I looked him up, he's a billionaire playboy, every picture he is will different stunning brunette".

"Don't put yourself down Cait you are gorgeous, you could get and man you want, shit even I get hard when you walk around in skimpy clothes".

I playfully smack his arm as he's sitting there laughing.

"Shut up Vince you're nasty".

"Oh you know I'm joking baby girl, you're like my baby sister".

"I know, let me continue with my story, so we have lunch which during he calls me cute, then make our way back to the office, he gives me my schedule and tells me I start Monday at eight am, shows me my office which is connected to his and tells me to read over my requirements in the papers he gave me then leaves me in there so he can attend a meeting" I finish smiling so big I feel like my face is going to split.

"So you got the job you wanted baby girl, I think we need to celebrate tonight, go to a club and get our drinking on". I knew this was coming, any excuse to party but this time I actually want to.

"Well go get ready then, I'm going to jump in shower" I tell Vince getting up off the sofa.

"Are you serious? You're not even going to protest, you're just going to agree?"

"Yep, now I suggest you get your arse in gear before I change my mind" with that he jumps off the sofa running towards his room, I let out a small laugh making my way to my own room to shower.

I walk into my en-suite and turn the shower on, I walk back into my room and into my walk-in wardrobe to find an outfit while waiting for the water to heat up, I pick out a black and silver strapless mini dress and my silver seven inch heels, next going to my underwear draw I take out my black lace strapless bra and matching thong, need good underwear you never know who might see it. I lay the clothes on my bed and grab a towel making my way back to the bathroom, I step into the shower relishing the feel of the hot water running over my body, standing under the water I start thinking about Xavier, I can't seem to get him out of my head, stupid little crush, I'm a grown women I shouldn't be having crushes at my age, I shake my head to clear my thoughts and start to wash my hair and body.