Short

Pinks POV

"Im here and so is steven but for that to of happened my gem had to split in two and now I have to be pink diamond" I looked at Pearl sympathy in my eyes she gestured to wanting to hold steven so I hand him to her she starts bawling her eyes out I can't tell if it because I'm still here or that everything she's gone through was for almost nothing maybe it was both so I held her in my arms hugging her tight. "thank you Pearl... For everything you've ever done for me and will always do for me.... Your wonderful".... I let out a long sigh "we need to tell the others before things get out of hand. "I looked at Pearl steven,  cuddling with her arm.I stood up taking a deep breath leaving the apartment,Pearl and Greg behind me.Pearl was playing with Steven they both looked so happy together....

(later that night[yes night don't @ me])

(still Pinks POV)

Sapphire laid in Ruby's arms crying, she looked mad at me. Amethyst didn't really seem to care it was just a new fact that she now possessed the knowledge of, like how butterfly's can taste with there feet it didn't really effect her, but Sapphire I just felt so guilty. "Sapphire... I know your mad at me but-"I started to say until I was interrupted. "BUT WHAT YOUR JUST GOING TO LIE TO ME MORE?!!?!KEEP MORE SECRETS?!?!?" yeah she was mad,  but I didn't blame her she ran over to the warp-pad crying.Ruby got up to follow her but stopped in her tracks as she warped away. I held Steven in my arms.Pearl got up running to follow her."I'm sorry" I whispered to myself I was angry but not at her... I was mad at me I hated me. I wasn't supposed to be here just him...just Steven.