Photo Questions

Date: 14.12.19
Word Count: 537

XX~•~•XX

1. Louis - don't tell me that he wouldn't treat Nathan in the same gentlemanly way he treated Laura. That doesn't just include holding the umbrella, it includes holding open doors, choosing most of the dates, being the more forward one in the relationship.

2. Nathan - Due to his amount of physical exercise, Louis eats a lot. The only way Nathan to eat any popcorn is if he holds it and keeps it away from Louis's grasps, though Louis will still have eaten more of it than Nathan will have by the end of the movie.

3. Louis - Since Theo is obviously a lot younger than Louis, he's had experience with crying younger children. When it comes down to a baby if ever he and Nathan had one, he would be the one to hold it when it cried. I also think that Nathan would be very awkward about I and not know what to do.

4. Nathan - Again, Louis seems to eat more than Nathan does, so to get his fair share, Nathan must always hold the food.

5. Louis - Nathan likes to fall asleep in movies, so Louis holds the remote so that when he does, he can turn it down, and when it ends he can't turn it off. Nathan always falls asleep in movies unless it's a horror movie, which Nathan would refuse to watch, as one of those people who hate horror, but Louis would always get him to because he loves them, and Nathan would just cuddle against his boyfriend and try to pay as little attention as possible.

6. Louis - He likes watching Nathan go and grab stuff with a little smile on his face, whether it be food, clothes, books, school supplies etc. He always seems to happy to be going out shopping with his boyfriend that Louis likes taking the weight of him and watching him run through the isles to find any one specific thing.

7. Louis - As mentioned before at Point One, Louis likes to do the gentlemanly thing around Nathan, like holding open the door. He's used to doing it with Laura, so why should Nathan be any different?

8. Nathan - He likes to touch Louis as often as possible, likes to hold onto him. Since he's saw Louis about to commit suicide, he's wanted to keep a firm hold on him, making sure he knows he's loved and that he won't ever leave him, as well as for his own reassurance that Louis is actually there.

9. Louis - He never thought he'd see Nathan more handsome, but standing there opposite him just takes his breath away because he never realised he could feel this strongly about anyone's appearance. And he never expected that the person he was marrying would be a boy.

10. Nathan - He likes cheesy things like that, likes having photos of him and Louis together, and likes taking them way more than Louis does. Louis always does it for Nathan though, and they always print out the pictures. Nathan's really into photography though, making sure the pictures are the best they can be, and Louis just always looks great in them, a proper photogenic person.