Servamp Kuro x Mahiru Cheated Part 1

When Mahiru entered the room, he heard moaning in hia bedroom Mahiru didn't bring Kuro to school because Kuro Sleepy Ash Of Sloth beg Mahiru not to go to school, Mahiru then went close to the door and listen while he was there he took a peek because the door was a little bit shut.So when Mahiru took a peek he gasp and looked down with tears in his eyes, He said in his mind their doing it Kuro and Lawless and Lily?! Mahiru was shocked then thought they are brothers why would they want to have sex for? Mahiru then snapped back to reality and called Misono and Licht to come to his house but then said be quiet once you enter my house with a please and sad face :( When licht and misono went to Mahiru Shirota house they were silent then mahiru whispered look in that room Misono and Licht looked with surprise Misono that rapist CHEATED ON ME! *whispering screaming* Misono was tearing up and softly crying Licht looked with suprise didn't say anything with sad  eyes Mahiru was just tearing up Licht then said this can't be happening why did Lawles- He can't cheat on m- then Misono *cried louder* Now the servamps could hear, the servamps stopped and look out the door they saw the Eves crying Lawless said Wait Lichtan it's not what you thin- SHUT UP YOU SHITRAT!! Licht yelled Lily said Misono Baby i would never cheat on you... Misono I HATE YOU LILY! Lily tears forming in his eyes Kuro looked at Mahiru Mahi its not what you think please don't get ma- Mahiru Kuro just shut up... *Mahiru looks away with tears in his eyes* Misono then said you know what we are leaving and going to my place! So don't even bother us with you cheaters! Licht said i also heard lawless doing it with a another god damn women Lawless then said LICHTAN PLEASE YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE PLEASE ANGLECAKES! *Lawless drops on the floor crying* Mahiru then said good bye Kuro... *Then they left leavening the servamps speechless... and crying...

~Hello this is the aurthor~
○I do not own servamps○
My Nickname is kat.
This is my first one i made
Dont worry i will make another one!
I'll keep you updated
Hope you have a nice day ♡
Good bye.