1 - Home (bonus chapter)

•6 October 2019 - Seoul•

Taehyung's POV

Saying I was thrilled was an understatement. While I was unlocking the door I couldn't stop the stirring sensation in my stomach.

The lack of lighting inside the house confirmed my suspicion she would be sleeping.

I switched on the one in the living room where I left my bag and walked in, looking for her.

There she was. In my bed, our bed, sleeping on her stomach with one arm under the pillow, cheek puffed and mouth opened.

I couldn't stop the smile stretching my lips. "You just can't stop dreaming of me, uh?"

I used the time she needed to rest to shower, it was much needed after my day of dancing.

When I got back into the room and put on some comfy clothes, I heard muffled mumbles.

She was waking up.

"Tae?" She called for me rubbing her eyes.

"Yes?" I sat next to her as she sat up, eyeing me sweetly.

"Have you eaten?"

"Yes, I did, before coming back. Have you? I stocked up on food, the kitchen has never been this full before". I chuckled at my own revelation, as she did.

"I could see that. Thank you. I ate some chocolate but I'm not hungry at the moment". She answered.

An awkward silence followed. My fingers were hitching to touch her, her face, her lips. I searched her eyes and what I saw was the same want and need, as she took me in.

I hugged her tight and she rested her hands around my waist. How much I wanted her here.

Hiding my face between her hair and neck, I inhaled her scent. "Did you take a shower? You smell like my shower gel?"

"Yes, I did. It's nice though, isn't it?" She asked.

"It is".

I hesitated for a moment, while fulling taking in the fact she was in my arms, her head on my chest. I felt content.

There was something I wanted to say, so I leaned back to meet her eyes. "Sissi, I want you to know that I bought this new apartment as a home for both of us. It's bigger and there's more room for two and our own different needs. If you want to change something just tell me, okay?"

I couldn't wait for her anymore, I couldn't stop thinking about these three months we would be spending together. She was finally here. I smiled.

"Oh my, that's so sweet, Tae. Truly. Thank you, I will."

Then she kissed me. It was tender, heart melting. But I knew the moment my lips would touch her, I wouldn't have stopped there.

My need forced its way out in the form of a breathy moan as I pushed her to lay down, my tongue demanding for hers.

I wasn't the only impatient one as she granted me access to her mouth with a relieved sigh while working her hands under my t-shirt, her touches leaving burns of excitement on their path.

Damn, I needed her, naked, under me, flesh against flesh.

"Sissi..." I breathed on her lips while mine took her neck. I nipped her.

"Y-yes...?"

I raised while straddling her and took off my t-shirt, knowing she would stare. "Why you always do that?" I asked her, unable to suppress the smug from my face, while also freeing her bottom lip from her teeth.