The Beginning

(Edited)

Anne Foxx P.O.V.

It was a busy night in Zootopia but nothing much was happening. Our ZSO boss Roger Scalescliffe gave my best friend Jenna Snowfield and me a mission in the museum to stop some bear bums from stealing a precious artifact.

Sometimes I feel like Scalescliffe is fond of me like a daughter, but he gets rather uncomfortable and strict to be around with during work.

My dad and he used to be best friends until my dad and my mom died. He took me in after that. Details are irrelevant right now.

Scalescliffe always left home really early to go to a meeting every morning. Sometimes I'd make food for him when he comes back during his break.

Anyway, Jenna Snowfield is a pretty white wolf who is, honestly, the brains of our operation. She always wanted to be the future boss of the ZSO. Once he had sent us the time, tonight, we got ready to go to our shape shifting mobile after wearing our spy suits. Our repairmammal was a black wolf named Joe. He and Jenna are probably a match made in heaven.

Also, mating season is arriving in a couple months so chivalry is really common around this time. But it always begins to wear off a few weeks into the mating season.

We got into each of our own black and neon blue motorcycles and drove off into the night.

Nick Wilde P.O.V.

"Alright, mammals, we have a good problem here." said Chief Bogo, as other animals we're taking their seats.

"We have some unknown care takers taking care of our friends." he said holding pictures of burglars we had found already beat up and tied at the front door during other cases.
"I want you all to be stay aware of these animals and try to get them. We need answers." said the Chief.

He handed some other files to the other cops before turning to Judy and I. "I want the two of you to keep your ears open tonight and catch those mammals." He said. Then he turned away and left to his office.

I looked at Judy. "So, Carrots, let's go, shall we?" I smiled and bent down in a gentleman manner. "Come on, Nick. We have a job to do." she said, giggling.

Mating season will be arriving soon, and I do not want to wait a whole other year to find a good mate.

We got into our cop vehicle and Judy took the driver's seat. We strolled around Zootopia until midnight came. Going around a curve by the museum, we heard a loud crash of glass.

A/N: Hey guys wassup! Please feel free to like, vote and comment! I hope you enjoy the story. This is my very first book!  Enjoy! :)

Edit: This is mostly written in Anne's pov, it's in a way that Anne is you, it's like from your pov! Hope you understand!