Now and Forever

A/N: Warning! Gets kinda suggestive at the very end!

Anne Foxx P.O.V.

"Just calm down, Anne. Nothing's gonna go wrong. You'll marry the fox of your dreams, settle down, and have many kits together," Jenna tried to reassure me, helping me groom the fur around my neck and the back of my head.

"I know Nick very well. He'll take good care of you," Judy said, helping me apply some makeup and putting on the flowing white dress.

"Thanks for the reassurance, guys," I said, hugging my friends. Standing up and walking towards the door, I said, "Okay. Let's do this."

Nick Wilde P.O.V.

The event room was bustling with chatter as I stood with Clawhauser and Jack as my best man and Joe standing next to him.

I was a nervous wreck and all of a sudden the room felt hot and stuffy. Anne hadn't arrived yet.

"Calm down, Nick. Deep breaths," Jack put his paw on my shoulder and I visibly relaxed.

That was when Scalescliffe arrived in an orange jumpsuit, accompanied by two officers who watched him sternly. The lizard caught sight of my eyes on him and gave me a nod. I nodded back at him and eventually found myself walking towards him. 

"I beg you, Wilde, to make these goons uncuff me. Anne is about to get married and I want to be the one escorting her up there," Scalescliffe quietly demanded as I leaned my ear closer to him. 

My ear twitched in slight discomfort as I told the officers to release Scalescliffe with unease. The two cops, one a bear and the other a tiger, reluctantly let Scalescliffe free. "Ah, it's good to feel free again - even if it's just for an hour."

"Just know that if you try anything, I will personally catch you," I warned him. 

"Good luck with that," I heard the lizard murmur. I shook my head as my future father-in-law sat down at the back and I made my way to the stage. The time was drawing near and none of us had heard from the bride or her bridesmaids. 

I began to get nervous until the door burst open. In came Judy, Jenna, and a couple other bridesmaids throwing flower petals on the carpet. Finally, my eyes landed on my precious jewel Anne, wearing a stunning white wedding dress and holding a bouquet of flowers in her paws. My breaths hitched once we made eye contact. 

Scalescliffe then walked with her to meet me and Clawhauser on the stage. The lizard mumbled something into her ear and she smiled, standing next to me while Judy and Jenna stood at her side; Jack and Joe on my side. Everyone quieted down as soon as Anne made it on stage.

As the wedding procedure went on, Clawhauser up front asked, "Nicholas P. Wilde, do you take Anais B. Foxx as your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you live?" 

"I do." I grinned from ear to ear, holding Anne's paws in mine. 

"And do you, Anais B. Foxx, take Nicholas P. Wilde as your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you live?" Clawhauser asked Anne. 

"I do," Anne smiled, tears brimming at her eyes as she nodded in affirmation. 

"I've always wanted to do this!" Clawhauser whispered to himself as he let out a light squeal and quickly cleared his throat. 

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you tod and wife," Clawhauser boomed. "You may now kiss-" 

He was cut short as I attacked Anne in a loving embrace and picked her up bridal style, kissing her passionately. Everyone went up in an uproar while I could hear Scalescliffe saying, "Easy, now. You can save it for later." 

As the chapel door opened, I carried Anne over to the cop car, now decorated with streamers and saying 'Just Married' at the back. Right as I was about to open the door and put my vixen inside, Scalescliffe rushed by us and made a run for it, the other two cops following right on his tail. 

"What was that?" Anne asked. I smirked at her. 

"Nevermind that. Let's go home."

Later... 

Anne Foxx P.O.V. 

Nick continued carrying me in bridal style all the way back to our new apartment, closing the door right behind us and we both ended up flopping down on the bed. 

He was about to get up to adjust but I just pulled him by his tie down to my snout and continued kissing each other. I felt Nick slide his paws around me and smirk in our kiss. 

"Now, let's have our fun."

A/N: I don't get paid for this. 

Heads up, guys! Last chapter coming out soon! And speaking of which, I have a Raya and the Last Dragon x Reader up on my profile! Make sure to check it out, all you Disney fans!