Just a little 'warm up'

Start from the beginning

"Took you long enough." A6d playfully huffs. "Yeah. S-sorry" bad smiles awkwardly. He then walks up to a vacant space and sits there, a little distant from skeppy.

He then tries to relax, as Skeppy and A6d starts chatting, laughing, etc. Without bad. Bad glances at them a little, he didn't realizes he was staring longly at skeppy. So he immediately looks away.

A6d had notices it, but didnt said a word about it. A6d then gets up "Uhm, Im gonna go for a while, I might be back." he permits.

"Oh, really? Okay then" skeppy says, as A6d exited the steamy room.
It became silent for a moment.
Then bad began "So. Sauna, huh?"
"Why not? Its cold outside" skeppy reasons, resting his arms behind the back of his head while leaning into the wooden wall.
Bad suddenly examines Skeppy. He was sweating from the heat- then he looks down to his body---- 'Wait wait! What am I doing?!' Bad suddenly felt really hot in his face, he wasn't sure why he did that or had felt that.

Skeppy notices that bad was sweating alot more than him. "Woah, you seem to be more absorbing the photosynthesis" skeppy jokes, while giggling. Bad pouts, "That doesn't make any sense, but whatever."

"Is that the reason why you didn't want sauna the first place?" Skeppy asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, you're literally sweating hard" skeppy reminded.

"I-its not that, it's because well-- maybe it is, ZAK. I think I wanted cold." Bad stammers, crossing his arm at the end of his sentence.

"That explains alot."

"What?"

"this earlier, you've been heating up when we hugged." Skeppy elaborates, as bad's face began to red 'what the muffin is this muffin saying?'

Skeppy continues,
"Even when its cold. And second, you refuse to join us on a sauna."

"So..?" Bad is expecting an answer.

"So maybe.." Skeppy began trailing off.

"You're sick." As he declared to say it.

"W-wh-" Bad cannot utter a word but then a relief washes him "I-I mean, No that doesn't make any sense. I haven't had a cold since last month" 'thank goodness' bad thoughts.

Bad did not or want to expect what he is expecting skeppy will say. His mind was beginning to make something hypothetical in his mind that he wishes it would not come true. Maybe he liked skeppy? No, no. Bad wouldn't let himself feel that way towards his friend! But it seems it is what he's feeling. Whenever he sees skeppy beside him, smiling, cheering and laughing, Bad felt happy.
And whenever they touched or hugged it made Bad's stomach stir and feel weird, so much to say it gives him butterflies in his stomach.
Badboyhalo was always un-openly infatuated with skeppy when they were behind their screens, with all skeppy's flirting, and silly trolls that he rarely tolerate, and his voice, face. Bad always thought skeppy was cute-- ahem. it made him feel something. And now since they're both sitting each other now, that feeling became more strong that badboyhalo is getting aware of it, but he wants to deny that. He didnt wanna ruin their friendship, IF skeppy didn't liked him back. You know skeppy, he's always been a bogus to anything.

In Skeppy's mind, he was starting to get confused on Badboyhalo's action, he's always nervous and ackward and though it didn't felt like him. He was never like this before skeppy announces his met up plan thing. And boy, did he expected Bad to look taller. He felt that disappointment for being the short one on the three of them. Skeppy also sees bad's red-faced all the time. Wait a minute. As skeppy expected it. 'Is bad liking me? That would make sense' as skeppy thought about that it made his face flush while smiling a little. But it wasn't that noticible fortunately.

"Then maybe you're.." Skeppy guesses trailing off.

"You're nervous around me." Skeppy finishes, wearing a smug face.
"h-how is that--" skeppy suddenly cut bad

"You see, your cheeks would always go red and stuff all the time. I wonder why.." Skeppy nears closely to bad's face.
It made bad silent and full on blushing.
"Haha see, your cheeks are getting red again!" Skeppy teases as he grabs both of bad's red cheeks. Bad yelps and slaps skeppy's hands off.

"Skeppy, what do you think you're doing?" Bad scolds skeppy.
"Just tryna hold them. You're cute" skeppy compliments while smiling like an innocent goof, or should I say flirted.

"N-no, you can't-"

"What's the matter, bad? Is me complimenting you a bad thing?"

"No! Its not that way! I just dont want you to invade my space" bad exclaimed. The room became more steamy during this heated moment as both of there bodies sweated more.

"But don't you want it when I do it, bad?" Skeppy flirts, he's face leers nearing on bad's face.

"I--"
At this point Bad couldn't mutter. He was just too flustered and confused and at the same time blushing at the situation. He wanted to push skeppy away but he can't, he just couldn't. He felt his lips are gonna met on his.

"Hey, guys Im back." A6d suddenly barges in. Completely making them go back to there normal distance. Skeppy was smiling normally and bad was smiling nervously while red-faced.

"Hi a6d, what took you so long?" Skeppy asks plainly while keeping that same smile.

"Sorry, I thought I'd use a massage so I went there" A6d explains.

"Oh. Wanna get home now?" Skeppy asks the two, looking at a6d then back at a flustered badboyhalo.

"Yeah. Sure" badboyhalo answers.

"Yeah, me too, I guess we're all relaxed already" A6d adds.

____

Both of them three are on the taxi ready to head on the hotel. The whole time, Skeppy and A6d chatted a little for a while, and Badboyhalo was once again a little distant from them, because of what happened. He wouldn't lie if he was still flustered like what the fudge happened back there kinda thought. He's kinda lucky A6d didnt saw what actually happened, or so he thought.

___________
i hab gfetish teheehae