Back to Normal

Xuli's POV

I woke up in a metal room, not knowing what happened or how the heck I got there. All I remember is me with some sort of power... and then the pain.... then nothing. 

"XULI ARE YOU OK SPEAK TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!" Someone is shaking my shoulder and yelling at me. From the voice alone, I can tell it's Kyan. He has a... recognizable yell.

My guess was proven right when someone else spoke. "KYAN, stop it! She'll wake up in her own time!" Lars yells.

"What do ya mean, 'wake up when I'm ready'? I'm already awake." I sat up, spooking Kyan, Lars, and Foz, who jumped a good few feet away from me. A smile appeared on my face. "Come on now, what happened? You're acting like you've seen a ghost. Not very cool!"

"XULI!" they yelled, and tackled me in a group hug. I attempted to push them away. "I mean it guys, what the hell happened?" I asked. They exchanged looks. 

"I think we better get you up to Jetpad first before we tell you anything." Foz said, sounding a bit nervous. I shrugged, and we went to Jetpad. For some reason, I ended up falling to the ground with each step! Kyan had to help me walk. It was humiliating. What was wrong with me?

After a huge greeting from Ubercorn, I seized my chance. "GUYS, CAN YOU ACTUALLY TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?!?" I yelled. I absolutely hated when they kept information from me.

ONE EXPLANATION LATER....

.............O_O

WHAT? 

they mean to tell me I HAVE THIS SPECIAL POWER, AND I LOST CONTROL OF IT, AND TRIED TO KILL MY FRIENDS?!? ARE THEY SERIOUS???

"Xuli! calm down!" Ubercorn said. "It's not a big deal. I just need to give you a few sessions of how to control your power, and you'll be fine! Trust me!"

"Well, right now I don't know if I can trust anything!" I shrieked. "If I can't trust my own hands, what can I trust?!" 

It took a while to calm me down. Eventually I got the massage: everything would be Ok. I would learn to control my power. We'd repair the holes of our lives.

But one thing stood out to me...

Our lives will never be the same again.