Finding One Another

Ubercorn's POV

I climbed out of the wreckage that was Grim HQ. I was bruised in a few places, but other than that, I was miraculously ok. 

My mind immediately turned to my team. What had happened to them?? I had gotten out of the wreckage easily enough, but I knew they would have a harder time, being only teenagers. Foz wasn't even a teenager yet. 

I started digging in the pieces, looking for anything, anything at all to show that the were still alive. Then, something caught my eye. It made my heart stop. No.

Lars's foot. His red training boot stuck out from a huge piece of metal. It didn't seem to be moving.

"LARS!" I called. I ran over and started digging furiously. I was getting cuts from the metal all over my body. But I didn't care. I had to get to Lars.

I finally got the metal off him. He was battered, cut and bleeding in a few places. I placed a hoof on his chest. Thankfully, he was breathing.

"Lars?" I whispered into his ear, and shook him gently. He opened his eyes a little bit. 

"U-Ubercorn?" He whispered. I had never been so thankful in my life to here my name before. Then Lars seemed to wake up, to realize where he was, and he sat up quickly. "Crap, where is Kyan? Foz? We have to get to Xuli!" 

I explained to him that he was the first to be found. We started digging around, looking for Kyan and Foz. Soon, Lars called "UBERCORN I FOUND KYAN GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME!!"

We revived Kyan the same way. Once he was awake, he started doing flips all over the place. "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR WE NEED TO FIND XULI BEFORE ITS TOO LATE COME ON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" He shrieked.

"KYAN SHUT UP WE NEED TO FIND FOZ!!" Lars snapped. Kyan calmed down and helped us look for Foz. It was maybe a half hour before Kyan screamed "I FOUND HIM!"

We ran over. My heart stopped. Foz lay in Kyan's arm, looking very fragile. He was cut and bruised.

He didn't seem to be breathing.

"Give him to me!" I yelled. I didn't know much magic, but I knew one spell. A healing spell. I took a deep breath, and my horn started to glow. A yellow beam of light shot out of my horn and hit Foz. After, Lars lay a hand on his chest. He breathed in relief.

"He's breathing, Ubercorn, you're a life saver!!!"

Foz opened his eyes and coughed. "K-kyan, L-Lars, U-Uber-corn, is that you?"

Lars, Kyan, and I hugged him in a group hug. We were together again.

Kyan cleared his throat. "So. What now?"