Merry Christmas

Hi, I'm sorry for the long waitting for the chapters, but I can't find any inspiration and it really makes it difficult to write without one, but I tried making this special the best I could.

I hope you enjoy it.

Keys:
*action*
"Talk"
"Think"

24th, December. 5:00 AM.

Y/n woke up with the usual feeling of having his arms unable to move thanks to having two little girls using them as pillows.

Y/n's pov

Y/n:*yawn* "mmhh... I have to get up... but..... I-I can't, I'm sooo comfortable, and it would. be. a. crime..." *closes eyes* "zZzZ..." "No!" *opens eyes* "I. Have to. Fight. The temptation" *starts closing the eyes*.

As to wake up fully, I teleported some water that was in the fridge over my face.

Y/n:"FUUUCK!!, Thats cold!"

I then teleported out of bed and replaced myself with some pillows.

Y/n:"I still don't know from where that pillows come from and I still don't care, they are helpfull after all, concentrate Y/n, you woke up this early just to go and buy the Christmas' presents that you couldn't buy in the last two months thanks to that whole excalibur thing, having to save Koneko and Asia from getting their clothes shattered, luckily for Issei, I was there to take Koneko out of his hand or i would had have to take his eyes, feed them to the dogs and rip his head off his body, then give it to the crows.
Talking about that, why did they nothing to me? That duo of excorcists, I'm sure they would know I'm human, mmhh.... maybe they didn't even notice me?...

I hope that's not the case...*a tear falls*

Well, after that, for luck I didn't have to intervene..., not much..., I just made sure Koneko didn't have even a scratch...

Yeah...

I just made a dog think he was a cat, and a crow go even crazier.

You know, the usual"

"Oh, and I also feel bad for Sona and her peerage, they worked so hard to keep up that barrier, even though I already made one myself so that anything that touched it would instantly go to the dimensional gap, sooo.... all their efforts did prety much nothing, jeje, anyways, Vali had the luck that I noticed him and I dispersed my barrier, cause if not... let's just say something bad would have happened. But that was really interesting, to think that little boy I met a few years ago became that powerfull. As his sensei, even if it was not for too much, I feel proud of him"

After my little conversation with myself, I stretched making a few POPs and went out to search for the presents. After a bit of walking through different shops and teleporting to other countrys and citys, I finally found something they may like.

 After a bit of walking through different shops and teleporting to other countrys and citys, I finally found something they may like