chapter 6

It has been exactly 290 days since last update.

And it's my birthday.

Well, give thanks to beastfallen cause he asked for more.

If you don't know, I have another story, go and see it if you like.

"Thoughts"
"Speak"
"Cold speak"

Now, without any more delays.

Y/n's pov

Y/n:"mmhh... they are doing better than I expected" he said while watching the rating game between the phenex and gremory. "I thought they were only going to last 10 mins in order for Rias to be taken out, but it has been 12' 14' since the start of the game and she hadn't retired yet, well, it could have been better if she wasn't going to atack rizer by herself at this instant. There is another thing I didn't expect, and that is Issei's new magic, but well, It's a battle and he has to use everything he can, but, if he ever thinks of using that move on my shirone, I will fucking kill him in the most painful way I can"

Flashback to the start of the rating game (I don't remember very well how it is, so I'm gona make it like I want)

Orc room, Koneko's pov

I was stretching while I waited for the game to start until Grayfia's voice could be heard.

Grayfia:"we will be starting the rating game now, Rias Gremory and her peerage will be in the orc club's room while riser phenex and his will be in the student council's room, may the game begin"

As she said that, we were transported inside the game, not that it's much different than the real world.
Rias then started explaining what to do and she removed some seals from issei.

Koneko:"why didn't she do that before the game started?"

After she explained the strategy, the pervert and I went to the gymnasium where we confronted four of Riser's servants, 1 Rook and 3 Pawns. I defeated the rook with less problems than I thought, probably thanks to
y/n's help with my training, and the scum defeated the 3 pawns with a disgusting move. After that, we left the building and akeno blew it up, even though I don't understand why.
While we were moving on to the next phase of the plan, riser's queen surprise attacked me, but I could withstand it thanks to releasing my nekoshou side for a moment, even though a second later I hided it again, so noone saw it (except for y/n, who smiled at this).
Akeno then started fighting with riser's queen and we went to meet with kiba, after meeting with him, we fought with the rest of riser's peerage, kiba and akeno were defeated, but we won, with me being really weak due to all the fights, but I could still go on.

The two of us went with Rias who had begin fighting Riser alongside Asia.

End flashback
Y/n's pov

I saw as akeno was defeated by Yubeluna due to a phenex tear.

Y/n:"she should have finished her when she could"

Kiba sacrificed himself in order to defeat most of the rest, while ko-chan and Issei defeated the remaining ones. They then proceed to go and help their stupid king, even though shirone is tired.

Y/n:"ahh, I want to hug her sooo much right now and let her rest on my lap"

After they met with Rias and Asia, she healed Shirone while Issei started fighting Riser, and Riser's queen attacked the other three.

After a bit of fighting, Issei collapsed.

Koneko's pov

As Riser's queen stopped firing magic to us, I saw the pervert on the floor, Riser was pointing a big fireball to him, but the problem was that if he was hit with it, he would die. Rias was so shocked for this that she couldn't do nothing.

Koneko:"even though he is a pervert, he is still one of my companions"

I putted myself in front of issei and took the hit, but thanks to being a rook I could withstand it, even though I still suffered some burns and it hurted a lot.

Riser:"oh, so you want to die as well, very well then, this Riser Phoenex shall grant your desire"

He then shot a bigger and hotter fireball to us.

I closed my eyes and waited for my death only thinking about one thing.

Koneko:"help me, Y/n, please"

After a bit I opened my eyes confused as I didn't feel the hit, but the fireball wasn't there anymore and when I looked to the fried chicken, I saw he had a look of absolute fear in his face.

A few seconds before
Noone's pov

Y/n:"he actually dared to hurt my shirone, and now he is trying to kill her.
That deserves a punishment"

As he was saying that, a lot of cracks where appearing in the space around him, when he finished talking, he snapped his fingers and all things except for Riser stopped.

Riser:"w-what happened?"

Y/n then appears in front of Riser.

Riser:"who are you? Riser demands to know your name"

Y/n just stared coldly at him and made the fireball sent to koneko disapear.

Riser:"answer Riser's ques-" he couldn't finish as Y/n snapped his fingers again and they were now in a black space.

Riser:"what's this? What happened?"

Y/n:"you hurted my most important person, then you tried to kill her, now you are gona pay for that"

Y/n then snapped his fingers one more time and Riser was chained in a chair and a man with jason's mask appeared in front of him.

(Riser is the black haired one)

This continued for what it could be days until...

Riser:"kill me, just kill me, please!! I beg you, let this end, I can't take any more" he said crying.

Y/n:"I won't kill you, after all, you still have to go back and resign, then leave and never meet with koneko again, if you do as I say, you may be able to keep your life for some more time or kill yourself, whatever you prefer"

Riser only nodded in response and y/n snapped his fingers again taking Riser back to where he was and resumed time.

Riser:"I forfeit" he said shocking Rias, Koneko, Issei, Yubeluna, and all the spectators.
...
....
.....
Grayfia:"ehem, since Riser Phoenex resigned, it's Rias Gremory's win" she said still a little shocked.

And that's all for now.
I hope you enjoyed it.
And remember to point me any mistake you found.

Well,

adios.