chapter 3

I was going to school when I met koneko

Y/n:"hi ko-chan"

Koneko:"hi..."

Y/n:"were you waiting me?"

Koneko:"not at all..."

Even if she says that, I can see a lightly blush from her cheeks. Then I pat her head and hear a little purr. And like that we head to school.

Time skip after school

I was waking up from my little nap and stretching my arms. After that I went to take koneko from her club.

Y/n:"mmmhh... how was it's name? Holocaust reaper club? No, no. Mmm, ah, I don't remember"

I was near the club when I felt a repulsive essence.

Y/n:"that pathetic excuse of a phoenix?, how boring"

When I reach the club's door, I knock it.

Rias:"yes?"

Y/n:"It's Y/n"

Rias:"oh, pass in"

I open the door and go into the club. When I am in, i can see ko-chan, her friends, a maid and a asshole.

Rias:"Why are you here?"

Y/n:"heem, to pick up koneko, like always..."

Rias:"ah, yes"

But then the fried chi-the assh-gentleman spoke.

???:"What is a stupid human doing here?"

Y/n:"ehhm, I already said it"

???:"shut up" he started raising his aura "how dare you answer me like that"

Rias:"Riser, stop"

Then he stopped raleasing his aura and went to sit down next-to Rias.

I went to sit down with koneko, putting her on my lap and started petting her head

Riser:"the tea of Rias' queen is delicious as always"

Rias:"can you cut it off already?, I'm not going to marry you"

Riser:"but Rias, are you willing to make your clan extinguish?

Rias:"that's not my intention, I'm going to marry"

Riser:"then it's settled"

Rias:"but not with you"

Riser started to flare his aura

Riser:"I'm the third son of phoenix's clan and I am not going to tarnish my family's reputation, even if it means to burn down your whole peerage" he says it aiming for where I am.

???:"stop"

After the maid said that, Riser dispersed his aura.

Riser:"even I am scared of sirzech's queen"

Rias:"Grayfia..."

(A/n: if i put the text like this, then it means they are whispering)

Y/n's mind:"why it feels like they totally forgot about me?"

Grayfia:"sirzech-sama and lord Gremory thought it would be like this, so they proposed you to do a raiting game"

I then heard issei muttering something about it and kiba and akeno answering.

Riser:"I had already participated in games many times and won much, while you have no experience and not all the pieces"

Then the others started to talking again.

Riser:"Rias, is this your whole peerage?"

Rias:"and what if it's like that"

Riser laughed and snapped his fingers. Then a magic circle apeared an from it came 15 girls.

Issei started to cry looking at Riser

Riser:"Rias, your slave is strange"

Rias:"he dreams of a harem"

Ravel:"disgusting"

Riser laughs and calls a certain yubelluna. He kiss and grope her.

Then Issei said something I didn't listen to because I was busy caressing koneko.

I see Issei activating his gear and running towards Riser, but he calls one of his servants and she punches him with a bo. Then Riser started laughing and Rias accepted the game.

Like that, Riser left and the maid as well, but not before saying they have 10 days to train.

Y/n:"Well, lets go ko-chan"

Koneko lightly noded

Rias:"Y/n?, how long have you been here?"

I then walked away with koneko.

Okey, first of all, sorry for not updating in so long and as an apology I made this chapter longer than the others.
Secondly, it will be harem with Koneko, Kuroka, Ophis, Serafall and someone else that I will choose in the near future, you can comment who and I will think about it.
And finally, do you want to train her peerage or not?
Pls, say no.

And like that I say goodbye.