Who can be part of Atomy?

People may be curious of how to start atomy, what characteristics are suitable to start atomy business. So lemme tell you🙋

From now, answer these questions with either yes or no:

1) Do you use daily necessities?🤔

2) Do you need money?😌

3) Do you have social media?🙂

4) Do you have a friend?👀

5) Do you care about your own healthy and beauty?😘

If all of your answers are yes, then please don't hesitate anymore, because Atomy is the way to fulfill all your wishes!

Q: Do I need to pay to join atomy?
A: No, it's FREE

Q: Do I need to buy atomy products to start atomy?
A: it's not necessary to buy but you aren't member anymore if your account doesn't buy any product for one year. But for me, atomy products are really high quality and also cheaper, you needn't force yourself to buy products, just try to change the brands of your daily necessities. When you finished your X brand toothpaste, then buy from atomy; shampoo finished? Buy from atomy!...and so on, that's what I do, without spending extra money:):)

Q: Can I be member in my country but inviting my friend who is from other country?
A: Yes! Your member account will be linked globally, which means you only need one account and you can access to global

Q: Do I need to maintain my points every month so to get commission?
A: NO, your points will NOT be cleared even though after one month. Which means your points will keep accumulating😊 group points will only be cleared once you get your commission but your personal points WILL NOT BE CLEARED!!

That's what people asked me the most, people may feel confused at first listening to atomy. But after listening to the explanation they only know how nice atomy is!

So don't hesitate anymore, wanna have a wealthy and healthy lifestyle? Atomy;)

Message me for further information! I won't bite lol