Who is behind Atomy? (II)

KAERI-

(Korean Atomic Energy Research Institute) - Research and Development

KAERI develops nuclear fusion and radiation fusion technology.

Korea's first comprehensive science and technology research institute for the purpose of improving the quality of life for the general public.

Over the past 50 years, KAERI has become the driving force behind Korea's national economic growth and continues to promote strong economic growth by using nuclear energy as a major energy source.

KAERI uses High energy laser technology which utilizes stable radio isotones for both medical use and the creation of special foods.

KAERI is Dedicated to finding a wide range of uses for atomic energy

KAERI is strengthening Korea's industrial competitiveness through the transfer of advanced science and technology especially the Food Life Engineering Research Team that developed HemoHim, the #1 medically approved functional health food by the Korean FDA.

KAERI's breakthrough research is being patented all over the world.

KAERI Consults with the US nuclear industry to help them.

KAERI is on the forefront in the world, the forefront of all kind of technology development, and has a great reputation throughout the world and IAEE.

KAERI wants to give back their know-how, and share their developments to the world. They know about the human body;they know how to protect their scientists from radiation and cancer

In the world, 3 countries(Korea, US, Russia) are responsible for the international space food program. KAERI is the one that makes space food in Korea. Their knowledge and research are advancing and they are rapidly known for their research and development.

It's FREE to join! So what are you waiting? It's not easy to get this opportunity to change your life into prettier🎠

It's you who decide your own life. It's you who make your own choice.

Join us now! Pm to ask💓