Chapter 30 The Birth Of G4 " Georgous Four "

Start from the beginning

Jun Pyo

Wait what bar are you talking aibout i did'nt agree on this yet you are not going there she's not drinking no she's not it's forbidden i forbidden it she's not going there without me specially with drinking.

Jae Kyung

What seriously what do you think of jandi sixteen come on besides i'm there sujin and ga eul are there we won't let anything happend to jandi don't you trust me trust jandi don't be such a drama queen would you.

After some time with long convincing talks between the J and J couple the two friends where able to leave to meet up with the rest of there friends at
at moon star.

Ga Eul

Jandi your here oh you too jae kyung hi loong time no see what are doing here.

Jae Kyung

Well i'm here to ask you to a girls day out you and sujin actually jandi already said yes to are in our out.

Sujin

I"m in.

All three of them turn to the voice seeing sujin standing over behind them.

Jandi

Sujin your here that save as time so i assume you heard what we said so your in your going with our girls day out

Sujin

Yes jandi i could use some fresh air it will be good spending some time with friends i'll just tell Terry that she takeover.

                     End Of Flashback

Jae Kyung

Well what can i say the husband of yours is a over dramatic at times and it kinda fun to pissed him off sometimes and your welcome i am glad as well doing this with you girls and we are diffinitely repeating this and this will be our girl thing to do between us four like the boys those f4 thingy they do between themselves you know what why don't we create a group name for us girls like them what does f4 stands for again.

Jandi/Sujin

F4 stands for Flower Four

Jae Kyung

Seriously as in flower four whahaha

Jandi

I know right that is the same reaction i had when i heard about it as far as i know jun pyo was the one who thought the name.

Jae Kyung

No wonder the name means weird.

Ga Eul

So we are naming are group like the f4 does .

Jae Kyung

Yeah we do it'ts only fair since the boys we are connected with are part of one.

Jandi

Wait jae kyung what do you mean each of us are connect somehow to a certain f4 does it have to do with song woo bin.
Smiles.

Jae Kyung

What of course not song woo bin has nothing to do with this what i mean is we are sort of connected a certain f4 member because like i'm gu jun pyo's
ex fiancie ga eul is so yi jung's girlfriend they're together and sujin hmm..

Jandi

Sujin is a childhood friend of the hole f4 alright i get it and if you say this does'nt had to do with woo bin oppa fine it just that you two seems like beging to be a bit closer to each other i notince sometime whenever we all get together you two seems to click somewhere somehow suddenly.