Christmas Special - Angel

Start from the beginning

I have to get it. The cost isn't what's important Taeyong.

"I'll take it!"

He then withdrew his wallet from his back pocket and took out his debit card. Luckily he had been saving his allowances when his mom would give them.

The clerk took the card and swiped it before Taeyong entered his pin.

"We also offer free engravable designs and gift wrapping if you'd like that option"

"Oh yes, please!" he beamed at her.

"What would you like on it?" She asked handing him back his card and receipt.

"Could the outside have J J H and on the underside raised engraving of L T Y with a small heart?"

"Hmm... I think that should be doable. It'll be ready in a few hours so you can come back to pick it up." she scribbled the instructions with a smile and placed the paper into the jewelry box.

"Great! Thank you!" Taeyong smiled back and hurriedly went to tell Ten what he had bought.

After successfully finding his Christmas gift for Jaehyun he and Ten went to the food court to grab some food before Ten chewed his head off instead.

It was finally Christmas morning, Taeyong woke early to help his mom with the decorations as she was busy starting to prepare the meals in the kitchen. He went to the storage room to fetch the Christmas decor they'd left unpacked.

He hung the fairy lights around the staircase handle and stuck festive posters on the walls. He lit a cookie dough scented candle and took a final look, making sure that everything came together well then he entered the kitchen to help his mom.

She was currently making kimchi stew when they heard a knock on the door. They looked at each other confused as to who would be there so early.

Taeyong went to open the door and saw Jungwoo and Taeil, both holding small gifts in their hands. Taeyong stepped aside allowing them to walk in.

"Woah, you guys came really early" he said, shocked.

"We wanted to help set up....but it looks like we're too late" Jungwoo replied as he looked around admiring Taeyongs handiwork.

Once they set the gifts down under the coffee table, Taeil went into the kitchen to greet Taeyongs mother and helped set up the table with the party plates, cups, cutlery and food.

As the day progressed, all of the food was prepared and everything was set up. Some coworkers of Mrs. Lee came shortly after and with that the Christmas party began.

Taeyong played the playlist he had created over their surround sound system and sat in the living room with Taeil and Jungwoo. Whereas his mom settled around the dining table with her coworkers chitchatting.

"So, when's lover boy coming over?" Jungwoo asked Taeyong.

He rolled his eyes at his best friend. "He'll be here soon after he greets his family"

"Have you met his family yet?" Taeil asked with a concerned tone.

"Yes, they're really nice and always try to give me things. I'm going to spend New Years with him at their house since he'll be at mine for Christmas" Taeyong replied with a wide smile.

"Wow, Tae. I'm so happy for you" Jungwoo said and patted his friends shoulder.

"Same" Taeil chimed in, smiling ear to ear.