one

y/n's pov

Yesterday was my first ever day as an actual, official trainee. I was so nervous but everyone was so nice to me, and cut me slack about being not the best dancer. Even though i've been dancing for two years, my dancing is still at a beginner level. I'm fortunate enough to be in jyp, and lucky to have my voice with me. I've dreamed about being here since I first listened to 'fly' by Got7. And now, even thought this sounds a little bit far fetched, I have the chance to be friends with them.

I've recently befriended Ryujin and Yuna. They're the absolute sweetest and most welcoming people I've ever met.

But I'm kicked out of my own thoughts when I feel my phone buzz.

I see it's a text from Ryujin.

ryu💛:
hey, the girls and i are grabbing a bite after practice. wanna join?

me:
i don't wanna intrude on ur time to connect with ur members and ur manager.

ryu💛:
chill cuhh, manager isn't taking us, we've all collectively agreed to waste yeji's money

well,,

besides yeji. she's gonna kill us but come on, live a lil

me:
alr alr i'll go with u

ryu💛:
meet us at 2:30pm near the dance room

it's a triple date then. see ya 🥰

me:
a what now???
a what n|
a wh|

see u later 🐊

A fucking triple date? What is she talking about? She's got to be queerbating me.

No, I'm overthinking it. She's just really nice and funny. There's no way she'd be into me, and I also know she's not homophobic to be playing with my feelings like that.

Whew.

After being lost in my thoughts again, I look at the time. 12:35pm. I decide to just get in the shower now.

I lay my clothes on my bed so it's easier when I get out. A black tank top, some comfortable bottoms and a hoodie.

I take longer than I expected and it's already 1pm. It's whatever since I have an extra hour and a half.

I decide to practice my songwriting skills, even though I know I'm barely allowed to have my own things in the album, until I'm more experienced. But that's the point. To prove my autonomy and creativity.

I pour myself some water and just write until my hands hurt.

-

After about an hour, I decide to leave my room and head out to the dance room, taking the long way just to not seem like I was waiting for them.

I take the easternmost stairs down to the lobby and pretend I'm filling my water bottle with water. As I head to the other side of the building, taking the westernmost stairs up to the dance room, I bump into someone.

"Oh my god I. Am so. Sorry." I emphasize.

"Jeez rookie, watch where you're going next time."