(Pt2)Bleeding Cuts (1990!chucky x suicidal!reader)

( (H/c) means Hair colour ) Also please excused my knownlage of driving car,I am child so I used a wiki XD)

Reader's POV:

"N-No..."I repeated as I looked back up at the orange haired doll.He stared at me confused but snapped out of it as he growled.The sharp piece of metal was pressed against my neck again.I tried to moved my head back but the wall prevented me.

"This isn't a yes or no,You're taking me whether you like it or not."The doll grabbed a chunk of my hair than threw me to the ground,I glanced up to hear a door opening making the doll groan behind me.He hopped on my back putting the blade to my neck than ordered me to go outside.I hesitantly stood up than walked to corner to see my mother closing the front door,I glanced around than saw the sliding back door open,I peered in my mothers direction than ran to the door with the blade pressing harder to my skin since the doll was sliding off.I grabbed the doll off my back as I opened the sliding door than shut it as I ran for the gate to get to the front yard.The doll cursed at me but left it holding the knife to his chest.

I shut the gate than saw my mothers car parked.The doll told me to get in which made me freeze,He tugged at my shirt making me walk to the car looking at the front door,I opened the drivers side of the car than sat down on the seat.The doll sat in my lap as I looked in the glove compartment.Since my mother always forgot her keys she got an extra pair to sit in the car,I told her someone could steal it but that didn't change her mind.I grabbed the key and looked at it as the doll that was in my lap before sat in the seat next to me.The knife he threatened me with was now loosely sitting in his pocket.

"Well you gonna start the car or what,"The doll asked growing impatient.I stared at the key than put my seat belt on.I put the key in the ignition as I put my food on the clutch than began to push it down slowly,I already turned the key as I heard an engine sound.I turned to my side to see the joystick looking thing and put it in reverse.I lifted my food from the clutch slowly than pushed down on the furthest right petal,The car started to move making me panic.The doll looked at me confused as we rolled backwards."Why are you panicing having you drove a car before,"I shook my head this seemed to worry him.He glanced down at my feet."Push down hard than use the wheel to turn."As on command I rested my hands on the wheel than turned it to the side as I got onto the road,Once on the road I straightened it up than changed the gear to first making me go forward.I kept my left food rested on the clutch while my right pushing down on the accelerator,Once I began to speed up more I changed to second gear than third.

"You sure you don't know how to drive?You're doing pretty good,"The doll asked smiling for once.All I've seen him do and glare and smirk.I nodded smiling than proceeded to copy my actions.Once we got to a red light I moved down to second than first gear than pushed my right foot on brake.I glanced at the light than pulled something out from under my seat handing a map to the doll.The doll grabbed it than glanced over it.

"The names Charles but my friends call my Chucky,"The doll now know as Chucky said.I didn't know what to call him since was I really a 'Friend' to him?I nodded than Chucky looked at me expecting to hear something.He wanted my name.

"(Y-(Y/n)..."I quietly said as I stared at the red light.I question where we were going but realized he's a murdering doll.A murdering doll is sitting in the seat next to me probably planning to kill me.Perfect.

I turned to Chucky and saw him continuously flip threw the pages of the map.Maybe I could make a deal with him,If I brought him to where we were going he would kill me.I smiled to myself as the light changed to grin making me push on the accelerator than change gears as I speed up again turning left.

"S-so where are we going...?"I asked Chucky making him huff in annoyance.I turned back to the road as my hair fell over my face, ' Why would he talk to you.After all he's just using you '. My hands tightened on the well as I listened to the voices,I drove aimlessly waiting for another command from Chucky.I was startled by Chucky yelling at me to go right.I turned the wheel making a couple cars stop,I glanced behind than back at the road in front of me.Chucky laughed as he saw my reactions.