9.she's not comfortable with me

Zoya pov

A smile formed reading the letter again and again. It was already 7. Of course, I'm a quick dresser. I don't take time in these but, the word date made me give importance to do it perfect.

I opened the box to find a small heart pendant with chain on a black dress. I kept the chain aside and went to have shower. I came out in my towel and dried my hair. I wore the dress. It was full black reached the floor. It had a spot from my right mid thigh. Had a v neck.

I wore the chain he gave and applied a little amount of make-up. Suddenly nervousness formed. I took a fee breathe and checked the home when my phone pinged. It was from customer care and I got angry plus laughed at this at the same time.

I ft a call from Adhi and answered ,"where are you?" What? "Maam this phone.... umm.... I found this a phone on the road. I saw an ambulance driving away just before I came here. There was an accident. Miss guess you should check up on it." I couldn't say anything.

I tried t speak but, my lips and tongue didn't give in. "Hello.. Hello you there?"the phone call from my hand and I didn't have my mind to work properly to even fix it up

The doorbell rang. Again and again."adhi..." I was just repeating the words since the call. I heard the door open. I slowly looked up. I was happy, Shocked and so many emotions at the same time. "Adhi" it came out more like a whisper.

"Zoya... where did you keep your phone. I was calling you since half an hour. What are you...... wait... Zoya we're you crying?" I hugged him right as he walked close to me.I cried more and more while he was comforting. I can't even think of the thoughts that ran through my mind the last few minutes.

"Zoya.... Shhhh..... I'm here don't worry." I pulled back and hit him on him a chest. "Ouch.... Hey... What did I do?" I hit him again and hugged him tight. I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck. Inhaling his scent and ensuring he was with me.

"Wheres your phone?" I asked out if nowhere when we were lying on the bed. I was in his arms. He cancelled the date. "Ummm.... I missed it somewhere." I looked up balancing my self on my elbows.

"I got a call from your number and someone told that he found your mobile near somewhere an accident my took place. I was....." I couldn't continue. He pulled me in his arms and was saying comforting words when I dozed off.

Aditya pov

She is the only person who cried for me this much. "Zoya" I said. She was selecting gifts for our parents and others. We will be leaving tomorrow. I don't get it how days passed. I still remember that night. A smile formed remembering the date.

##

What's with her? She's behaving weird since morning. "Zoya what's wrong with you? Are you angry on me? Why are you avoiding me." I was asking her when she replied,"when did I avoid you?" She asked

"You didn't even let me touch you since morning. Now your asking me to go and bring you fruits. What are you thinking?" I asked and she turned to me placing her hands on her hips. The Saree she wore made my attention towards her bare waist. I guess she noticed this a and so she covered and cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry adhi. I'm not comfortable in this physical contacts." She said making my mind stop. I couldn't digest the fact that my wife is not at all comfortable with me touching her. I didn't say anything else and walked out the hotel room.

"Give me the key. I'll be driving" I said to the driver and drive off. I went t the nearest park where we went out for the first time here. I was there until it was half past twelve. I returned to the hotel hoping she was asleep. If she's awake, I can't stop myself from questioning about her love whether it's true or marriage sake.

I unlocked the room Door and walked in to find it dark inside. I slowly walked towards the light and turned it on but the lights didn't light yet. I managed to walk near the intercom and tried to call the reception but, it was dead.

"What the...." I mumbled waking towards the room. The room was locked. She wants me to sleep in another room? I turned around to walk away but stopped when I heard the door open. I turned around and walked into the room to find out t empty but what caught my attention was the candles lit, the rose petals in the bed and the food on the tee table.

"Zoya..." I whispered.where is she? And then at the same time the closet for o.o Ned and in walked my Zoya in a bright red Saree that looked more good when she wore. I gulped the glass of water on the table as she walked near me. She came near me and said," shsh...." When I tried to speak.

She circled her arms around my neck and placed her lips on mine. I was shocked at first but kissed her back gaining my self. "I love you" I said when we pulled back. "I love you too" she said and I captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

. "I think we should eat"she said breathing heavily. "It can wait.." I said and kissed her temple while she was still in my embrace.

"I'm hungry." She said and pouted. I pulled back and chuckled at her expression. "Is these decorations for dinner or...." She placed her hand on my mouth and nodded her head blushing hard. I kissed her palm and she pulled her hand back. She walked towards the couch and place the food in a plate. "Why only one plate. I'm hungry too" I said knowing her plan.

"What? Even I want food." I said looking at her frown. "I know you know what I'm doing" she said and I acted confused."What do you mean? I know your serving food for yourself." I said acting innocent.

"Well... fine. I'll get another plate." She said getting up from the couch. Before she could walk away I pulled her on to my lap and held her by waist. "Adhi.... What are you doing?" She asked.

"Well.... I'm going to eat." I said and she looked at me"like this?" I nodded and fed her. Then she fed me. We had our dinner and I was lying on the bed. "Zoya...." I called her for the umpteenth time. It's been minutes since she's inside the closet.

"Adhi... if you want me to come out, close your eyes." She said. My evil mind made me say okya and I kept my eyes half open still.

She walked out in a slow motion. I didn't want her to know I was watching her every move. She moved towards the dressing table and I was looking at her every move but what caught my attention was... Her hair. She cut it short... just kidding.

I slowly walked towards her. Thank god she didn't notice me. I kissed her neck and she stiffened. Her hands formed into a fist and I circled my arms around her waist still kissing her neck. She gasped when I whispered,"I love you"  fanning her ear. I could feel her shiver.

I turned her to face me and kissed her forehead before claiming her lips. I held her by waist and she wound her arm around my neck. We pulled back when we heard her mobile ring.

We didn't bother about it and continued t kiss again when her mobile rang again. We switched her phone off and I carried her towards the bed. "What the..." I mumbled hearing the my phone I just bought today ring. I picked up the phone and said hello in a rude tone. What I heard made me .......

Cliffhanger 😜😜

Not as usual long chap.

I'm busy still. I'll try to find some time to write the next chapter and update soon.

Hope you'll loved the chap