4. Am I fallen for him

Zoya pov

When we reached home, babhi asked," did you like them?" I just faked a smile and said,"they were good" she cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. She left by her room. Maybe she's tired. She's in her 6th month if pregnancy. Even though she's my babhi, she's like my sister.

"Zoya beta, we met your groom. Your'll could have waited a little more. As soon as your'll went, he came home. He's such a nice boy. I don't think we can find someone better than him." Said mahir m as soon as she walked inside my room. I was just about to close my eyes.

Mom came and sat on the bed and I lied on her lap. She kept running her fingers through my hair. I love it when mom does this.

I woke u to the sound of my ringtone.... mere dil ko... tere dil ki.... zaroorat hai...

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and said,"hello" after clearing my throat. "Hello" I heard a male voice. I know this voice. Is it Adhi? It can't be. After few minutes I said,"hello, who's this?" I then heard,"it's Sarah here" I heard someone before. "Ohh..." I didn't know what to say.

"You maybe thinking who talked to you. It was your future hubby." She said and I said"huh" she laughed and said,"I called you and kept the phone near bhai's ear. So he didn't know it was you." I then talked with her for a while but my mind was always going back t that hello.

Am I guessing right? No no I'm just..... urgh.... She ended the call and I couldn't sleep anymore. I walked down after freshening up. "It's your engagement in two days."I heard dad. I turned to him in shock. He just continued reading the newspaper.

I looked at Bhai. He gave an apologetic smile. I nodded and smiled as if I'm not sad or in a bad mood. Bhai continued reading files. I walked into the kitchen and hugged mom from behind.

"Good morning Zoya. Here's your tea." Said mom. "Good morning ma" I said and I sat on the counter and had my tea with bhujias. Yes, bhujia. I love to drink tea with bhujia. Sweet in tea and the spice in bhujia gives a wonderful taste. Yummm.

Aditya pov

It was already 9 when I came after jogging. Said was awake trying to sit on the bed. I helped him to do his morning chores and made him have a hot water wipe. He hugged me and said,"thanks Adhi. Your not just a friend for me my brother and my only family. I love you."I hugged him back and said,"let me bring breakfast.We'll have it together."

I was about to open the door to walk out if the room but before I open, someone barged in and that's non other than Rocky. "Where is he. He can't escape from..." He stopped in mid. "What happened to you?" Rocky said walking towards the bed. "I'm just resting with bandages" Sid said.

"Not joking. What happened. Why didn't you say Adhi?" Rocky asked. His eyes moistened. "He met with an accident and you know right? He didn't wanted to tell you. Cuz you'll get worried." He slapped me and said," you could've told"and he started to cry. He's such a kid. He never ryt for nothing but if it is something that he really feel sad about, he'll start crying.

"Chill bro. He's fine now. See for yourself" I said and Rocky hugged Sid. "Ouch..." Rocky soon pulled back. Sarah came and pulled me outside the room. "What?" I asked and she signaled 'shhhh' I was confused.

"Hello" I heard when she kept the phone near my ear. I heard a girl. I felt as if it is rithu."Hello" I said and I didn't hear her then. I heard Ricky calling for me and walked inside the room. I feel it's rithu. But... how can I ask. "Hey Rocky, I have a small work." I said and walked down t I'd Sarah on phone.

She hung up after a while and I asked her,"what was it?" She said,"babhi" who? She have no brother. Who is she talking about? "What?" I asked and she said,"it's Zoya babhi. Those who came that day. Your soon to be wife." Ohh. It was rithu's voice. I'm superb heard rithu's voice