Yandere! YouTuber! X Girlfriend! Sad! Reader!

Y/N's POV

I have a perfect boyfriend. Minus the fact that he is a YouTube star with 35.9 million subscribers, and he's too busy for me most of the time. We used to have fun and dates but when fangirls got too intense and started sending me death threats, he kept me as a side chick kinda thing. YouTube was his main chick, not me. I was there after his recording, never during it. He never acknowledged me, and now I want to end things. 

I'm gonna tell him today. I hope he will at least show some emotion. "Hey, Landon?" I ask as I knock on his door and enter. "What, babe, I'm busy! Go away." He stood up and pushed me to the hallway outside.

"I'm breaking up with you. I've already spent too many hours crying over you."

He gripped my arm. "No, you aren't. You're staying with me." "All you do is tell me to go away so now I'll be leaving. Let go please." He let go and watched me walk away. I let myself cry as I made it outside his house, and ran out into the street and ran as far away as I could. 

Landon's POV 

She couldn't leave me. I moved back into my room and sat down and looked at the livestream comments. "Wow, such a pathetic girl. She should die" "She sucks if she broke up with that amazing man" "I love you date me instead LandonDADDY!" And so on. I smiled at the livestream before saying, "if you dislike my now-ex, and want to date me, DM me, and maybe we could hook up." I said it with so much sugar that I don't think anyone noticed how mad I was, at the sluts and bitches telling me that she wasn't a good match. She was perfect. I smiled and turned off the livestream and stood up and made my way into the walk-in closet that had a few things in it.

I had a shrine built for her. I had Y/N's picture, of course. I had her hairbrush, a soda can, her toothbrush, her bloody bandages from when she tore her calf, and my centerpiece was her bra and panties. And now I will make her mine and make sure she gets back to me. 

Okay so I tried but it kinda sucked so yeah 

This is the ending