Yandere! Best friend! x sad! reader

And now my favorite color is blue...

Your POV

I sighed, my boyfriend still wasn't picking up his phone. I was in my biggest funk, and all he could say to my text was "K". I shoved in my earbuds, and listened to Robert Delong's song, "favorite color is blue"

Maxed out  minimum-wage my brain is it time bomb,

I'm sayin goodbye mom, I'll see you again. 

I heard a knock at the window, and I smiled, seeing it was Alex, my best friend. "Hey, beautiful, care to let me in?" "What's the magic word, dummy?" "Let me in, or else I'll take off this window."

"Ok, fine." He crawled through the window, hearing the music blast through the earbuds. 

I took it all, it's killin me though because I don't believe in things that I do 

 And Now my favorite color is blue .

"What happened, sweetheart? Usually when you listen to this, you're..." he trailed off, seeing my tear-stained cheeks. "Who the hell hurt you?" I shook my head, softly whispering "no one." He huffed, and gripped my hand. "You can always talk to me. Remember that, sweetheart."

Alex's POV

 Roped up,  try in the cage, I'm having a breakdown.

Drinking at a playground,  tequila for one

Too short, walking the streets,

I'm hating my head, but

You say that you're here, but

You live on the sun.

Burning the cut, I'm at a funeral, nothin unusual,

Baby I do what I like, 

Looking to fight,

Smoking a butt and a pipe,

Taking a bite, it's worming the apple 

Knew it would happen, but honey the vermin survive, 

Swerve to the side

Been drowning all night

I'm  thinking of changing my name 

 Thinking of breaking a home 

Cuz  love and hating is one of the same 

And I'm feeling like everyone's feeling alone, 

I'm just looking for something to soften the blow

A second inside of the truth.

I don't see red, because now my favorite color is blue.

I shut off the music, knowing HE hurt her. That bastard of a boyfriend hurt her. I love her more than he ever will. 

I started to chuckle, insane, evil thoughts filling my head. Maybe I could hang him? Maybe hire thugs? Oh, so many thoughts.

Back to your POV 

"Alex? You alright?" He snapped up, softly letting out a moan. "You ok, man?"   "Yeah. Totally." I hope he's alright, he looks red faced. Maybe he's hurt? "Are you sure? Your face is red..."    "I'M FUCKING FINE Y/N!" 

Alex's POV

I stood up. I wasn't going to take this bullshit anymore. I leaned over to her, and hugged her, saying "sorry, I'm sorry" over and over again. She held me back, rubbing my back, trying to soothe me. I breathed in her scent and smiled, feeling relaxed. 

I picked her up bridal-style, and told her parents we were going outside for some air. She sighed again into my arms, and gripped me hard, until I put her down. I told her to go with her friends, call them up or something. 

I was the devil tonight, and her boyfriend just made a date with me.

OKAY END! Finished this. P.S. are you guys okay with smut? I had a spicy idea, but I can always make a separate book for that :)