🎈6🎈

After the amazing intercourse you had with the clown your eyes opened to see that it was dark you look at your clock to see that it was around 9:30ish and you also noticed that you were but naked on the bed with sheets messed up your clothes on the floor and also pennywise disappearing AGAIN.

You quickly get changed and you went to the bathroom you notice that your hair was a mess and that your neck and most of your body had hickeys you felt like you were his property.

You fell back into bed letting sleep take over you...

Time skips

It was early in the morning and you get ready for school putting on a black leather jacket and casual blue Jean's catching a bus to school you sit by yourself looking out the window but in the background you heard a bunch of girls whispering about you.

You turn around to see 3 of them looking at you you even heard one of them call you a desperate whore you turned back around and napped the rest of the way.

You arrive at school exiting off the bus as you walk into the building you see the 3 girls leaning near you locker waiting for you to approach.

Hey you! One of them yelled she was tall brown curly hair in a high ponytail wearing a short skirt and a top that showed her midriff.

Slut. I thought to myself.

She came up to me to make sure my face was facing hers.

Were you that lowlife bitch that was jerking herself off at a bus station!? She yelled loudly making sure everyone heard.

You heard laughter in the building and also saw William standing there looking at you. You felt tears forming at the back of your eyes so you did what you had to do which was run out of the school again.

You ran as fast as you could you stopped at park that had nice green land two isolated seats and a huge lumberjack statue.

You started sobbing on one of the seats you felt like everyone hated you but you knew who's fault it was.

You hear someone sit next to you you look up to see pennywise this time he wasnt  laughing energetic or even drilling you noticed that his eyes were a blue colour as your sadness.

You glared at him in anger.

Why the fuck did you do that!? You yell this time not caring if anyone saw how crazy you looked.

I thought you enjoyed it? He said shocked.

I was touching myself at a bus stop! You yelled making him quiet.

Your not even real are you!? You yelled with tears at the back of your eyes.

Why do you follow me! You yelled punching him noticing he wasnt doing anything.

But then he pulls you away and looks into your sad eyes and says in a serious voice.

Because I love you... he said trying not to tear up.

You looked at him and denied.

Stay the fuck away from me. You say walking away leaving the clown on his own.

(Lol sorry this is so depressing should I do a smutty chapter next because idk)