Prolonge

"I'm telling you I don't know anything." A young child softly exclaims, out of breath.

"Yeah right." "You honestly expect us to believe that? Just tell us what we want kid." She growls and shoots her head up to her captures with a nasty glare that would make anyone shudder.

"Even if I did know anything, why would I even give that information to you?!!!" *slap* Her head immediately bashes against the wheel of something, causing her to bleed deeply before she screams in pain from getting shocked.

"You little brat!!" He then grabbed her hair, got in her face and spit on it. "Next time tell us what you know, or else."

He then smirks and pushes her head back and bashed it once more before shocking her again then leaving the room with the battered girl on the floor.

'I have to find my partner, and get out of here!!'

She picked at the lock, before successfully unlocking it and falling to the floor immediately.

She clenched her teeth, bit her lip and tongue to keep her from screams in pain, as she forced herself up and out of the room.

She found some guards and used her inner rage to shank them of information of her partner.

"I-In-n the B-B-Ba-Basem-ment." She then knocked him out and made her way to the Basement, where she found her partner and smiles, but everything goes black before she could even touch her partner.

A young girl snaps awake rather harshly as she takes deep breaths and looks around at her surroundings.

She sighs, in both relief and worry before holding up her right wrist to view the sight of a decorative engraved Butterfly painted permanent upon it.

'What was that? Who is my partner? And more importantly

'What was that? Who is my partner? And more importantly.' She then gets up, changes her clothes, and prepares for today before walking out of her room.

'Who even am I?'

This girl works at D.I.C.E. Zero, but occasionally will be a signed missions with other D.I.C.E. Stations.

However, do to her mysterious background, no one has been able to find out who she is, or was.

Her reputation is both caring and interesting, do her missing history, but what surprises them the most was word choice, manners, skills and judgement.

She could find the good in any person, and coax them into surrendering or changing.

To all the members of D.I.C.E. she was a mysterious blessing to them all.

They all treasured her and gave her a temporary name, for they vowed to help her with her history and regain memories.

"As of now. You, young lady, are temporary known as No Name, N.N. for convenience."