Week 2: Day 3

Dear Diary,
Today I wore a pink adidas shirt,black  adidas sweatpants, and white and brown sandals
Me and Sky got on the bus and I sat with the boys again, and so did Taylor. Taylor wore white flip flops with pink straps. we each put one of our  feet in their laps. They then slowly slid my sandal and Taylors flip flop off. Then, they slowly  slid my other sandal off the heel of my foot to my toes and it fell to the floor as well as taylors other flip flop and my sandal. Then, they did the same to my other foot. They picked up our shoes and asked if they could carry them to class for us and we agreed.
They started to play with our toes and I giggled, and they rubbed our feet. We got off the bus barefoot and stepped in glue. I asked the boys for help and I lifted my foot up and they cut the glue and I escaped.
In math I sat down and took my sandals off and put  pink vans under my desk.Kendall saw my sandals and said
"Can I try have them?"
"If you can get them off my foot"
I changed shoes.
At lunch the challenge began.
Kendall used both her legs to trap my foot.
"Off goes your shoe" she said
The shoe slid of my heel making it up to the toes and I hung onto then until she tickled my toes
"hahahahaah" I giggled and let go.
She had secretly pulled the zipper on my sandals down and took it too.
(She had put other shoes on at the last class)She giggled as she slid her new vans off and peeled the socks off and slid her foot in.
I slid her shoes to me and put them by my foot. I slid them on. She realized she lost her favorite shoes.
I liked them.
Give me my shoes then. I said.
No. She said in return.
I'll force my favorite shoes off your foot she said.
She ran towards me. I freaked and ran.
She tripped and her heel came out of her shoe. Losing her shoe
I looped and grabbed it. She went one foot barefoot to the last class. She surprisingly shoeplayed. I made my move.
I reached down and grabbed her ankle taking the shoe, and tied her foot to the chair.
Wonderful.