Week One: Day 3

Some of these parts took forever to make. XD. Okay to the story.
_______________________________________
After yesterday, hearing what Wayne said I was worried. Me and Sky got ready and we were out the door.

I tried to sit far away from Wayne today on the bus. I had the uniform on with some Vans with the mini computer (as I would call it) in it and pink socks.

Our first class was reading. We watched another movie today. I can't remember what the name of it was but anyways the teacher turned the lights off and we watched the movie.

We could sit on the floor again and Wayne didn't try tickling me now, thankfully. I didn't take my shoes off in this class. Neither did anyone else surprisingly.

Our next class was History and
we came in, and sat in our chairs, them the teacher put on a video. I stayed in my chair (while most other sat on the floor) and tried it one last time. I hated having my shoes and socks on. I took my shoes off and put them in my bag.

Then I put my feet to the side of my desk. A boy saw my socked feet, and grabbed my left ankle. Then a girl to the right of me grabbed my right ankle.

I begged them quietly to let me go. They didn't and took my socks off. I was struggling but I couldn't get free.
They tied my ankles to the chair and took my socks off.  tickled my feet. They found my shoes and took them. " You shouldn't have took your shoes off."

They said. They untied me and went off. The girl had my shoes and socks. As she went away I grabbed her ankles. I grabbed my shoes back and tied her ankles to a chair. Then Sky found the boy and tied him to a chair. We gave them payback.

Next was lunch. I met this new girl named Ashley. She talked to Sky for a bit and I saw her blush. She obviously liked Sky. Ashley ended up asking him to come over. She also invited me. I agreed. Next class was Swim, and it was pretty fun.

We did come laps around the pool, pretty unusual normal day. Math was boring as usual. School was gonna be over and we headed to Ashley's house. Sky blushed, he liked her too. They took their socks and shoes off and sat on the couch. They then put their hands and feet together.

I was happy for Sky, though she rose suspicion. She said she would be right back and went upstairs. I went to see what she was doing and almost got caught. Just then my foot got stuck in between her plant (which I was hiding behind) and the wall. I was screwed.

She came out and saw my foot, she then laughed at me and trapped me by tieing my hands to the wall and my feet to the ground.

She then tickled my sides and I laughed up a storm.

Crazy day.