Week 2: Day One

Today, we were ready for school.
I wore a pink shirt, jeans and pink vans.( Today we could wear flip flops) We had started this thing where we would trade shoes and socks in class so today was the first day.
I went into class and sat down by my new friend Allie. After about 10 minutes I took my vans off and slid them to her and she took her flip flops off and slid them back.

She slid her bare foot into my shoe and I took started playing with her flip flop.
I decided to prank her. I cut the strap on the flip flops she had to go barefoot now. After class we traded. I slid her her flip flops but she knew what I did and kept my shoes on. The bell rang and I chased her barefoot. I caught her and took my shoes back. She walked barefoot.

Next was history and I didn't trade shoes. The class started and I slid my shoes and socks off (because I don't like them.) and this kid started to tickle me. I blushed and giggled and tried to move my foot but he had secretly tied my foot to the desk.

I whispered for Allie and I told her to look down and she saw a boy tickling my feet softly and my feet tied to the desk. She laughed. I begged for help and she didn't help. This kid tickled me until the class was over.

Next was Math which was, boring.
Then there was lunch.
Allie have me her flip flops and demanded I fix them. I did, but kept them because she didn't help me.
I saw another girl slowly go near her. I tapped allies barefoot with my shoe and told her to look behind her.

She thanked me but the girl just grabbed her toes just in time and started to tickle them.
She giggled and the girl soon grabbed my foot and soon my feet were bare. Both our feet were tied and tickled for 20 minutes. Worse day.
I don't feel like writing more so here I leave it.