Rose (part 5)

Danielle pov

Hering a very small heartbeat made me grasp hold of her being careful not t hurt her more.

"Alex get the med bay ready!!" I commanded as I turned on my comms.

Alex pov

"Alex ger the med bay ready!!" Danielle yelled, making the four of us jump in shock seeing as we haven't heard from her for almost a day or two, all of us were tired but not od us get any sleep, not knowing where she is.

"it's Rose but she is burly breathing" I could hear the concern and the fear in her voice makes me want to hug her and let no one hurt her again.

I could see she wasn't that for behind making me hurry in getting the med bay ready for who knows what...god if only I knew.

When Danielle had landed with a beaten fragile young girl she looked almost as pale as one of the old classic vampires you see on tv.

She had angry red marks all across her from head to toe, I could see everyone was just in shock like I was.

kara at to grasped hold of Danielle when Lena tried to take her away making me do the same. All I could do Is watch as Lena began taking her to the med bay and holding on to Daniele was all I could do as she cried into my neck in the middle of me and kara both of us looked concerned.

We both felt the same thing about what type of monsters could do this to a child. a child

3rd person

As the Danvers sisters tried calming down Danielle nothing could stop the goddess seeing what she saw she wished she could go back on her promise and kill every since hydra agents she came across if it wasn't for her sisters she would have done that right now.

Before they realised who had walked past them alarms had cone off stapping the sisters only to see steven had walked into the med bay stopping Lena and the surgeons for doing there work.

"steven!!"

the goddess was able to break out of the hold and superspeed to steven taking him by the arm stopping him from going any further than he already was.

Steven pov

Looking at Danielle made me stop in my track seeing her eyes were bloodshot and tears falling. I realized that we were surrounded my DEO agents whos had guns putting at me possible waiting for to do something I would regret.

"steve we need to leave"

nodding in reply as I looked back at my little girl seeing why I reacted so badly she was burly looked unrecognizable to me.

I never felt so hopeless.

Vote
Comment

Hope you like it

"be safe""always"

"be safe"
"always"