CHAPTER 1

CHRISTINA'S POV

I turn around and see the alarm clock 3:45AM, damn where is he, as I wipe my tears. He knew I didn't want to have any children so I don't see the reason he would be upset with me after I told him I was aborting. I knew he would try to convince me not to abort but if I want to be the amazing doctor I always dreamed of, children weren't included in the plan. I love Owen will all my heart, his gingery blondish hair, his blue eyes, his gorgeous smile, I could go on and on about him. I mean when I was with Burke I never had such a spark with him like I do with Owen. I trust Owen and I love him so much, he's my husband and I would never change anything between us.

As I was about to fall asleep at 5:30AM, I hear the door to our apartment close and my body perks up and I see Owen, I get out of bed to ask why he came home so late. As I get closer to him his whole body reeks of alcohol. "Where have you been? I've been worried sick" as I yell at him, "Jesus I can never have a peaceful night when your around" he yells back, "Oh I'm sorry for ever caring about you since your my husband" I screech back, "Well maybe if you haven't aborted our baby we would of never been in this mess, but as always you never include me in your decisions so am I really your husband" he yells ten times louder then before. Then bam it hits me, I forgot to go to the doctor to abort the baby.

After spacing out for a few minutes remembering about I forgot to go to the doctors, I look at Owen "Where were you?" I say more calmly, his eyes look at mine then at the floor, "We will talk about this tomorrow" he says then turning around taking a blanket from the closet and walking towards the couch, leaving me there hormonal, pregnant, crying and mostly broken.

I walk towards our bed and try to fall asleep, I quietly cry myself to sleep.

STILL CHRISTINA'S POV

As I wake up with tear stains on my eyes and frantically look at the alarm clock and see it was only 8:00AM , as I quietly creep over to the bathroom I ask myself why was the strong Christina Yang crying and then I remember the events that happened the night before.

As I get dressed for work I look at my stomach and to be honest I don't see much change from yesterday.

I go to the kitchen and try make myself something to eat. I finally decide on having pancakes, as I finish making the batter and pour the first pancake on the pan I hear shuffling behind me. I turn around and see Owen, he is wearing the same suit as he was yesterday just now it's more wrinkly. I crinkle my nose since he still smells like alcohol, "Do you want some pancakes" I softly ask and he nods slowly and turns around and starts walking towards the shower.

OWEN'S POV

I slowly turn on the shower remembering all the events that happened last night.

FLASHBACK

As I finish work I quickly walk out and drive to the bar hoping I can forget that the love of my life is aborting our child. I park the car and get out and go quickly through the bar door and sit down and ask the bartender to give me the strongest drink he has.

After my 3th drink, I hear this women to my left saying "Wow, hard night?", "Not that it's any of your business but yes" I reply back turning to my left. She has soft blonde bouncy curls and a gorgeous smile and body. "Well I'm here because my husband left me for a younger women since I wasn't giving him enough sexual pleasures apparently" she replies as her voice cracks, "Well my wife is aborting our child since work is more important to her" I say back, she laughs softly and says "I guess are marriages are both fucked up" "Yes, yes they are I think" as I laugh back.

After her being on her 10th drink and me being on my 13th drink, she slowly comes closer and starts kissing me with me tongue and I kiss her back.

I quickly turn off the shower and get dressed quickly not wanting to remember I had sex with a random women in a bar. I go to the kitchen and see Christina dancing to "Can't stop the feeling" by Justin Timberlake, I quickly creep towards her and take her hand and spin her around and kiss her passionately, she quickly slips tongue and moans. I break the kiss and take her shirt off and start kiss her neck leaving her several hickeys, I start my way down to her breasts and I break off her bra, "Hey that was a good bra!" she says while moaning. I chuckle and start massaging her breasts and pinching them. I slowly tease her by sucking each one and biting her nipping, I start sliding down to her pants and rip them off using my teeth. I go all the way down kissing each thigh and licking her all over. I stop for a second to take off my shirt and then kissing her again with tongue. As I go down again I tease her by playing with her panties, Christina then just moans and rips her panties off, she looks at me and then pushes my face closer to her vagina. I go to her sweet spot pushing my tongue up and down as she moans. She starts pulling my pants down but I see her struggling since my tongue is playing with her mind and she's probably on a whole different planet, when she finally pulls my pants down she puts her hand inside my boxers and let me tell you this, her hands aren't only good in surgery. After five minutes she grabs my hand and takes me to our bed, she pushes me down and gets on top of me. She quickly slides off my boxers and tries to position herself for she can get my dick inside of her, "Christina, if you don't tell me what you want your not getting anything", she moans and says "Owen you already know what I want", I chuckle as I keep holding her up not letting her take control, " Owen, just fuck me." she screams, I grin at her and slam her into me.

Christina's POV

As he slams into me, it hits me, he never told me what happened last night. I quickly get off him as he grunts and looks and me confused. "I'm not gonna do any sexual activities unless you tell me what happened last night" I say to him, we sit there on the bed it seems like an eternity. I look at him and he opens his mouth and then closes it, "I'm going to work, if you figure out what the fuck you did tell me at the hospital" I say as I get off the bed and walk to the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and smell burnt, "FUCK!" I yell as I forgot that I was cooking pancakes, I look at the fire alarm and realize it didn't have any batteries in it. I quickly get dressed and go to the laundry room and get a new bra. I take the pan with the burnt pancake and shove it into the sink, I get the keys to the car and slam the door shut. As I turn on the car I pray that Owen didn't do anything bad last night,I cry my way to work, "Jesus fucking Christ these hormones" I scream as I get into the parking lot. Today is going to be a long day I thought to myself as I dry my tears and head into the hospital.