Truth

In.

Out,

In.

Out.

I could never hold my own mind for very long, the claws around my consciousness to strong to pull away from more than a few moments, the grip only growing tighter the more I tried to fight. Stuck in my own mind like a caged beast, that was the only way to describe this feeling, the only way to say it really. My body never reacted to my will, but to another's. Another... thing resided in my mind holding me prisoner, bending my limbs to do what it wanted, to cause mayhem and sadness.

"Sssssoooo," it hisses, the snake-like sounds sending shivers up my spine. "What doo yoooou think of my latessssst creation?"

"You!" I snarled angrily. "Using my body to do your dastardly deeds, just as you did to my friend!" 

"Now, now," It replied calmly. "I don't ssssee what the fussss isss about. I am doing your kind a favour,  by ridding the weak of your sssspeccciessss."

I didn't respond, my breathing to shakey to answer, and my heart clenched with pain. I could only watch through the windows, assuming what was my physical eyes, at what was going on in front of me. Choking, torturing, things I wish weren't happening, but unfortunately were, with my body. But not my mind. I just wish I could return to normal!

And for a moment it was, I dropped the wand in my hand and I could see clearly, feeling my body shift back to what it was before this demon took over my head. The blood-splattered stone walls, the centuries-old musty smell, the bars everywhere. It was a dungeon, one that has seen so much torture, by my hands. And from what I felt, I wasn't the only one within my family to spill lifeforce here, but not by choice.

And again, I was trapped, the restraints hurting much more than ever before, the snake-like voice growling out a warning. "Try that again, and I ssssswear I will end your life! Pathetic wizzzzzzard!" 

I let out a small smug smile, knowing that I at least got the upper hand, even if only for a few seconds. "While my body bends to your will, my consciousness never will."

Harry bolted upright out of his bed at the Weasley's, breath hitching as he tried to calm down, sweat beads scattered around his forehead. He then realized his surroundings, knowing he wasn't in the room at Gringotts anymore. He placed his head in his hands, trying to breathe steadily. He turned his head toward the mirror across from him, and in a light whisper, said "Dumbledore... isn't evil..."

ITS AND UPDATE AFTER 3 MONTHS. I HAD NO INSPIRATION WHATSOEVER! AND NOW I KNOW WHERE TO GO NEXT WITH THE STORY! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! BAI!