SCENE TWO

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

TIME SEEMED TO HAVE FLOWN BY AFTER THE START-OF-TERM FEAST. By the looks of it, the entire population of Hogwarts, with the addition of the other Wizarding schools, have been gathered in the Great Hall to hear Dumbledore announce the participants of the Triwizard Tournament.

From Death Eaters swarming the Quidditch World Cup, to the grand entrances of the other schools and the Weasley twins growing beards, it was safe to say that it was going to be an eventful year, and the Triwizard Tournament hasn't even begun. Arty had shaken her head at their antics—Fred and George did everything together, even growing old, up to the point where it was impossible to imagine the pair without the other.

     Arty spotted her housemate in the distance.

     Cedric Diggory.

     The Hufflepuffs were counting on the Goblet of Fire to choose him as the representative of their school.

"What's taking so long," Arty recognized the voice which belonged to Justin Finch-Fletchley.

It appears that the universe had heard his demands as the Goblet of Fire sputtered out a piece of paper. Dumbledore caught it and read its contents aloud.

     "The champion for Durmstrang is Victor Krum!"

     Cheers erupted from the Durmstrang students as he waded his way to the front.

     "The champion for Beuxbatons is Fleur Delacour!"

     Claps and cries were heard, coming from the Beuxbatons students as Fleur went to accompany Victor.

     "The Hogwarts champion," Dumbledore paused as everyone seemed to hold their breath.

"C'mon," Arty said, crossing her fingers.

"Cedric Diggory!"

While the Hogwarts students erupted, it seemed that the badgers had drowned out the other houses.

"Finally," Sadie cried out and launched for a hug, "Hufflepuff is getting the recognition that it deserves!"

"As it should."

It was too good to be true. What was supposed to be three contenders became a dream, as the Goblet of Fire had an extra trick up its sleeve.