Bakugo:...You admire him just like I do...Let me see for myself...If you deserve that power of his...

Mikoto: (I can't take this anymore. This is got to stop! He's going to get them in trouble!!!)

Just as Bakugo gets ready to power up his explosions... Mikoto shouted out to them.

Mikoto: STOP!!!

Deku: M-Miichan?!

Bakugo growled at the sight of the snow user who got in front of Izuku.

Bakugo: Get out of the way, Snowball! Unless you want to fight too!

Mikoto: I. Will. Absolutely. Not.

Bakugo:....

Deku: Miichan...

Mikoto: Bakugo...Just stop already...This is gotten out of hand and-?!

Bakugo: You know too...didn't you?

Mikoto:....?!

Bakugo: You knew too that Deku received that power from All Might...Why...? Why did it have to be him...Why someone whose didn't have a quirk gets All Might's in the first place?!

Mikoto: What the......?

By the look on Bakugo's face. He looked so frustrated and confused. Mikoto wasn't even what to think about all this...

Bakugo: Why?

Mikoto: Bakugo...?

Bakugo: Why? Why? Why?!!

Deku: W-What's wrong Kacchan?! Are you okay!

Bakugo: SHUT UP! DON'T FUCKING WORRY ABOUT ME! FIGHT ME DAMNIT!

Mikoto: NO!

Bakugo: Stay out of this Snowball!

Mikoto: JUST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!!

Bakugo: ?!

Deku: ?!

Mikoto stomped over to Bakugo in a fury and grabbed his shirt lifting him in the air before shaking him in anger.

Bakugo: What-?! Let go!

Mikoto: NOT UNTIL YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

Bakugo: LET GO!

Mikoto slammed him to the wall.

Mikoto: ALL THIS FUSS ABOUT ALL MIGHT AS WELL!!! YOUR ANGER AND FRUSTRATION!!! I HAD IT WITH YOU!!! ALL IZUKU WANTS TO DO IS HELP YOU BUT YOU EVER DO IS BEAT HIM, ABUSE HIM, AND TREAT HIM LIKE CRAP BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID EGO!!!!

Bakugo:....

Deku:....

Mikoto: NOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, BAKUGO!!! YOU BEEN A REAL PAIN IN THE ASS FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW.

Bakugo: THEN TELL ME WHY!!!

Mikoto: WHY WHAT?!

Bakugo finally snapped and cried.

Bakugo: WHY DID I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO CAUSED ALL MIGHT'S END?!!!

Mikoto: ?!

Bakugo: Back then...he saved me...and that ghost freak...from the League of Villains...but then...he was put out of the hero career because of me...Because I was weak......

Mikoto:....Weak?

Deku: *Sad* Kacchan....

Mikoto finally puts Bakugo down and looks really lost...