Chapter 4

All Might POV, 30 minutes ago

After classes were done, I thought I could go visit a good friend of mine form the past, since we haven't talked in a while. I left the school grounds and made my way to her house, which isn't a bad size. I walk up to the door and knock, then the door opened. That was fast. There stood a woman with her hair tied into a ponytail and wore a stripe shirt, with jeans, and a white apron.

"Toshinori?" She said to me and I smiled with joy.

"Hello Mary! Long time no see!" I said to my long time friend, who smiled to see me. She told me to come in and I did, talking my shoes off and looking around her living room.

"This is a surprise! I didn't know you were coming to visit! You should of told me, so I could this house cleaner." I looked around and saw that everything was spotless. Man, she has a cleaning problem. "Sit down, sit down! I made some tea a minute ago, I'll get you some." She left to go into the kitchen and I looked around the living room to admire the pictures. I look at one that caught my attention quickly, which was Mary holding a little girl. Those eyes and hair color look formally?.. Wait, that's the kid who had a Quirk similar to Young Bakugo! Mary came in the room with our tea and sit it down on the coffee table. She noticed me staring at the picture and smiled even more. I sat down on the couch and she sat across from me. I looked at her and looked at the picture.

"So your a mom now? Your getting old." I said to her and she chuckled a bit.

"Your the one tp talk Toshinori! Look at you." I laughed a little bit.

"What's the kids name?" She looked at me and then the picture. "Her name is Y/n L/n, and she's my daughter." She smiled even more. "What's her Quirk?" That smile shriek a bit, but she still smiled. "I believe her Quirk is that she can copy a Quirk and use it as her own." "You don't really know what her Quirk is?" "Kind of." I looked down. Maybe her Quirk is similar to HIS...

"How's your first day as a teacher?" She asked me and this caught me off guard.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" She screamed, and I told her I was fine.

"This is normal to be honest. My time limit does this to me." She looked confused for a second and realized what I meant. "You can't use One For All at 100%?" "No, no, I can, its just I have a time limit for me to be in my buff, strong state." I laughed a little and so did she. We heard the door open and I looked up to see Y/n. Mary explained who I was and I was glad.

"Do I know you?" As soon as Y/n said that, I started to panic! Does she know?!

"Yeah! Your that guy you get those rice things at the store I always walk by!" She said, which I sighed happily. Thank god.

"Come sit with us sweet pie." Mary said as Y/n groaned. "Mother, you know I hate that nickname." "Yet you loved it as a child!" Mary said as she hugged, squeezing her. "I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE!!!" Y/n stated.

Hours Later...

I thanked Mary for the pleasant evening, which she hugged me tightly, and said come back and visit anytime. I looked at Y/n who waved at me and noticed she was smiling. I gave her a thumbs up and smiled.

I left and closed the door behind me and as I did, I realized something. "I'm going to teach her class tomorrow with Young Midoriya in it!"

The Next Day, Afternoon...

No One POV

Class 1-A were waiting patiently for their teacher to come in. Y/n was sitting behind Momo, who was doing something that caught Y/n eye. Suddenly, the doo opened with someone yelling I am here. Y/n looked around and saw HIM. The Number One Hero, "All Might..." Everyone was amazed and awed, knowing that they will be under the great All Might teaching. All Might noticed Y/n called her out.

"Hello Ms. L/n! Are you ready for the ultimate, intense, lesson we are doing today?!" She mumbled something and he asked her to speak up.

"... Go to hell All Might." This caused the whole class to stop talking or even say a word.

"You can fool these fools, but you won't fool me. You may be the top hero, but once I get my skills set and train enough. I will take that position of yours and beat you." Y/n then looked outside, as if she didn't say anything. 'Thank goodness I didn't tell her I was the top hero yesterday.' All Might thought. All Might what the class was going to do and he informed the class to get their costumes on and meet him at Testing Ground Beta.

Minutes Later...

All Might was waiting for everyone to come out. He heard foot steps coming out and he saw the whole class coming and was amazed of how they looked. He stopped when he saw Y/n costume. It was actually pretty cool! He noticed her mask and took a minute to think. "Ms. L/n, why does your mask have a smile?" Y/n looked at him. "So people can know I'm smiling, even when I wear a mask. I got the idea from a friend of my moms." She said and started to talk to Bakugou. All Might remembers...

Yesterday...

"A hero should always smile, even if they are in danger, because if the innocent sees that smile, they know they will be fine!" All Might said to Y/n, who stared at her mother. "So that's where you got that from mother!" Mary snickered and nodded.

Now...

Y/n turned around and noticed Deku Costume and noticed something  about it. It looked exactly like All Might. "She's so obvious." Y/n said and she looked at the girl who had the gravity Quirk and stared at her tight suit. Bakugou noticed this and hit Y/n arm hard. "Don't stare at other women like that!" Y/n pouted. There are so many hot, beautiful women here! All Might got all the students attention and told them their lesson, which is that, four students will be in a building, one acting as heroes and the others as villains. Everyone were informed to pull lots out to form a two member team. Short story, Y/n was Team K, with Momo. This was decided, because Class 1-A had a extra student, which is Y/n.

"Oh won't this be fun..."