Chapter 5 (Contains Lemon)

(Big thanks to CarlosLewis7! Without the help, this chapter would not be here. Thanks again for the help! :)

(Y/n POV)

I was in this waiting room, or I guess a perspective room, as there was a screen in front of me and the other students, including All Might. I felt unease with him being in the same room as me, and would rather be somewhere else. Deku and that Gravity girl were the first to go, with Bakugou and that guy with glasses. Deku was the hero, and Bakugo was the villain, which I find funny. I just hope she doesn't go overboard and hurt Deku, considering she seems nice and sweet, but again, I don't know her all too well. Bakugo seems to have some beef with her, but again, she does with almost everyone she meets, even me. Honestly, I was excited to see how this fight would turn out, as I was rooting for both sides, but deep down, I was rooting for Bakugo.

"Alright everyone get ready because the match is about to begin." All Might said.

I sigh because he was so loud as we all took our seats to watch the match.

(Bakugou's Pov)

I was gritting my teeth because I was beyond piss. Deku was supposed to be weak and quirkless. I could my inside boiling to the breaking. I was tapping my foot waiting for the match to start.

"Just you wait Y/N. Once I get done with this weakling, you and I are gonna have some fun." I thought.

"Alright! Let's get the "indoor combat training". Team D. Team A. your time starts NOW!" All Might said.

(Normal POV)

Bakugou was about to make her move. She charged at Deku as she was ready to kill her.

"HERE I COME, NERD!" Bakugou shouted.

She charged at both Deku and Uraraka but she was mainly focusing on Deku. She attacked Deku with her explosions which destroyed part of her costume from the blast. She was grinning at her handy work. She was looking down at Deku for a moment.

"What's the matter, Deku? Afraid to stand up and face me?" Bakugou asked.

Then she started to charge at Deku as she got up slowly. Bakugou has an insane look on her face.

"I won't hurt you so bad that they'll have to stop the fight just this close!" Bakugou said.

She jumped into the air as she was getting ready to hit Deku with another blast of her explosion. Then with a split second, Deku caught Bakugou's arm for a moment while Bakugou was trying to get free. Then Deku used her strength to flip Bakugou which hit the ground hard.

"You can call me Deku. But I am not the same helpless defenseless little girl anymore, You hear me, I've changed. FOR NOW ON, DEKU IS A NAME OF A HERO!'" Deku said.

This shocked everyone in the observation room. Y/N just palmed her forehead while she shook it. She knew that this might just make the matter worse.

"She shouldn't have done that. I will pray for Deku's funeral." Y/N said.

Back on the battlefield, Bakugou was looking at Deku as she was beyond pissed. She was looking at Deku.

"Deeekkuuu....you're shaking in your boots. You're so scared." Bakugou said.

Deku was shaking in fear of Bakugou. Bakugou was fired up as she was looking at Deku.

"But you want to fight me anyway. THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU!" Bakugou said

Elsewhere, Iida was standing near the device as he was looking around for his partner.

"Bakugou? Can you hear me? What's your status?" Iida asked.