Chapter 23

_________________________  

I have been having weird dreams lately.

_________________________

I've been seeing some weird dreams these past few days.

 _________________________ 

I am seeing weird dreams lately.

_________________________ 

I always see a young girl. From the way that I am seeing her, it seems like I am taller than her. Though her face didn't show any emotion, tears are flowing out of her eyes continuously.  We were talking with each other, yet I couldn't hear any voice.

 _________________________   

I looked to be a small child in that dream. I almost thought that it was a memory from my childhood, but the events that were happening were non existent in my mind. In my dreams, is an older girl, crying alone in the dark. I wanted to reach out and ask what was wrong, but it was a dream.

_________________________ 

In that dream, I was another person. The usual black hair that I had were replaced with brown locks. That was enough to tell me that I was dreaming. Before I could notice anything else, in my arms was a girl that looked younger that I am. Crying silently in my arms, as she seem to be whispering something that I cannot hear.

_________________________   

The dream continued on, and as it did, the girl started to shout a disgruntled look on her face. I wanted to know why she was so mad, why she looked so sad and lonely. I was in front of that girl yet I couldn't do anything to stop her from crying.

_________________________ 

She was talking, to me, but I couldn't control what I was doing. The small arms that I currently had, wrapped around the girl's waist, as I seem to be asking the girl to calm down.

_________________________ 

I didn't know what to do. Things such as comforting words, or care were not once used in the same explanation of who I was. But there was nothing I could do anyway, I wasn't in control of what I was dreaming. 

But it seems that when I hugged her, she seems to calm down a bit. Her sobs slowly turning into deep breaths.

_________________________   

Someone said to me that dreams have meaning. That they are something that had already happened in our lives. A memory presented in the form of a messy dream. 

The people that we see in dreams have been seen by me in passing. That might explain why I couldn't see the girl's face that clearly. But it also didn't feel like she was just a stranger that I met in passing.

It felt like she was important, to the point that I need to remember who she was. 

All memory I had starting from my childhood tells me that I haven't met her before, but at the same time, I was sure that I did.

The only choice left was my past life.

But that itself seems not plausible and unbelievable.

_________________________ 

Dreams are something that my family considers to be some kind of vision. It might show what has happened, what is happening, and what might happen.

It was up to the person to decide which of the three it is. I wasn't inclined in the supernatural views of my family, but the recent events that had occurred in my life told me otherwise.