It was not like that person would stare at someone like him, that was why he had continued to stare. To such a  beautiful person, he would only meet once in his life.

That was when Shoichi had noticed something. Behind him was a concrete wall. No one else would be behind him. Yet that person had raised their hands as if to wave at... him...

Eh?!

...Eh?!....

____________________________

Back in Namimori, several people had been worrying for a certain white-haired person.

Tsuna and the others had won the battle with the Varia like how the story progressed, and unlike the original, no deaths of any current known characters have occurred.

The moment that Tsuna had won, Lussuria, with Belphegor and other in tow, lead Squalo(who was carrying Xanxus) back at Italy to make amends with the family of what they had done so far. At worst, they would get hunted down as rebels, but being the old man that he is, the recovered Nono wanted to know the whole story before deciding what to do with the Varia.

Tsuna was the happiest one of the all though. Not because he had won the battle, but because Reborn had given him a few days of rest. Like a real rest, not like the ones where he had a bomb waiting whenever he woke up. But the presence of Leon on the chair close to his bed still worry him at times.

As soon as Chrome and Mukuro had stepped in Hikaru's house, they were greeted by Mari who had informed the two about the operation, and took away Chrome, leaving Mukuro not have the chance to ask where Hikaru was.

Well, it seems like his surprise will be postponed for now. He should focus on having Ken and Chikusa learn what their flames are.

_________________________ 

Mobchara POV

The morning in the branch house in Namimori of the Fujimoto Clan starts quite peacefully if compared to other yakuza organizations.

Though yakuza are known infamously in society, the common people also known of their good deeds. A few decades back, yakuza still fought with policemen and did many crimes such as theft and smuggling. But nowadays, yakuza's made peace with society, setting their rules on do's and don'ts with the consideration of the normal people.

The Fujimoto Clan, or Group, are one of those that had decided to cooperate with the government and made a good reputation at the higher class of people living in society. The group is mostly unknown to normal people.

Being in a normal yakuza group is very different from being a member of the Fujimoto's. Their reputation in this side of society is looked up to those who are in and are dreaming of being in the yakuza world.