Chapter 4: Drunk Texting

Jatavia
Same day:10:23pm

    "Please act right in this club Jatavia. No fighting, no getting on stage to dance with the strippers, and please don't get too drunk, I'm not trying to babysit tonight." Caresha lectured me.

"Caresha please! I been on the sidelines for too long and I just got off probation too, so you know I'm about to cut up." I said looking at her up and down.

We were on our way to club "Fantasy" for the night. I  was well aware of Dave having an appearance there tonight, but I decided that I'd actually talk to to him since he seemed so upset earlier. "I'm just trying to keep you from waking up in the morning with a hang over, you know we got a video shoot in the morning." Caresha said while staring ahead at the road.

"Yes. I'm very much aware sweetie, but unfortunately all I care about is enjoying my damn night so please cut it Caresha." She was getting on my nerves with acting like she was my parent. It made me upset how she couldn't just let me enjoy my first night actually free.

We pulled up to the club and security instantly came to our service, helping us move from the small crowd that was in front of the door.

"Green light" by Rod Wave, sounded throughout the club. My eyes roamed around the building looking for a specific someone.

I made my way towards his section once I seen him hugged up with some little bitch as usual. I understand that we weren't together right now, but it was as if this man never learned from his past mistakes. I guess some shit just don't change in certain people.

"I see you're occupied right now so I'll just come talk to you later." I said to Dave, who looked like he just shitted in his pants. "Ayy! Come here. I'm not busy.
I wanna talk to you right now, not later." He said while grabbing my wrist gently.

The little bitch who was sitting next to him scoffed before getting up and brushing pass me, while talking under her breath. Now if I was the same Jt two years ago, I would've dog walked her ass but due to certain circumstances she was lucky.

"I see ain't shit changed huh?" I said in a annoyed voice.

"Mannnn if you don't stop with that shit girl. You ain't said shit to me for a whole week." Dave said getting defensive.

This was exactly what I meant when I said 'some shit just never change.' He never once tried to put up a fight for me. He was always so easy to point out something I did wrong, but never how he was always wrong.

"Yeah...and I think I'm a go a few more weeks without talking to your ass." I said in a nonchalant voice.

"Oh, so this a lil game you playing?" Dave said before scoffing.

"No it's not a fucking game Dave! I just want you to actually care about me for once. I'm literally sitting here in a club full of drunk ass people begging you to actually see that you may not have me long."

Before I could finish what I had to say, Dave grabbed me by my arm and dragged me outside to the parking lot. "What the fuck you mean I won't have you for long? Huh? You got one these little ass niggas feeling special?" He said while still holding onto my arm.

"Boy fuck you! And fuck this stupid ass conversation! I ain't come here to argue with you or talk about who I'm fucking," I said before snatching my arm from his grasp. "Now if you'll excuse me Mr. Patchy, I'm about to go get fucked up off that Hennessy." I said before walking away from him and returning back into the club.
********************************

2 hours later

"Ouuuuuuu I'm too fucked up Caresha." I slurred, while Lo and Caresha helped me into the backseat of the car.

"Man you better watch how much yo crazy ass friend drink next time Resh." Lo said to Caresha. "Boy fuck youuuu! You ain't my damn daddy to be telling her shit about me!" I said while pointing my finger in his face.

"And tell yo stupid ass friend Dave to go fuck himself. I'm tired of y'all folks thinking y'all can do me any kind of way! I'm a grown ass woman."
I slurred. I was so going to regret getting this drunk in the morning, but I could honestly say I enjoyed my night out, besides the part where Dave fucked it up.

"Girl just sit back and take yo drunk ass to sleep." I heard Dave yell from across the parking lot. I didn't even have it in me to yell back but I knew he was gone hear my mouth through text once I got my ass home.

30 minutes later Caresha was dragging me into my apartment, while I was trying to tell her what happened between Dave and I earlier.

"And then the stupid nigga had the nerve to ask me who I had feeling special. Like nigga I can have all these niggas feeling special but I want youuuu." I slurred while Caresha was unlocking my door.

"Girl you is too drunk." Caresha said while laughing.

"I know bitch...I just wanna get in the bed and let my titties breath."

"Okay don't be showing me them watermelons hoe. I like my niggas with a flat chest," Caresha spoke while laying me in bed.

"Ok I'm headed out. I set your alarm for 9:30AM, we can't afford to be late for that video shoot hoe. So when I call that mean yo ass better be up." She said in a stern voice.

"Bye Caresha. I love you."

"I love you too Jatavia." She said before heading out of my room and out the front door.

While I was dozing off to sleep, I'd remembered that I needed to let Dave know about himself. I was still very much upset about how he came at me today and I still felt like he need to hear what the hell I had to say to his ass.

I quickly sent him a text before waiting for his response.

And just like that, this nigga always found his way into softening me up

And just like that, this nigga always found his way into softening me up. I just hoped that I could keep my damn legs closed tonight, cause lord knows I've missed the way he would tire me out.