Chapter 3: Oh, It's Like That

DaveA month later

Dave
A month later...
December 11th, 2019

"Yo you niggas is mad corny, y'all really gotta stop coming to my sessions without bringing y'all own pressure." I said to Lo and Money. These niggas couldn't wait to smoke all my shit, but the way these niggas set up I wouldn't even wanna smoke shit they gave me.

"Nigga who the hell pissed you off today? You been whining since we walked in, so what's really ya problem" Money said while throwing his head back on the couch.

"Ain't nothing wrong with me, I'm just worked up about this appearance tonight." In all honesty, I could care less about the appearance. Jt is what was bothering me. A nigga been blowing her phone up for a straight week now, and she ain't spoke a word to me yet.

I didn't understand what I did wrong, but whatever she was up to didn't sit right with me. I didn't like how she was ignoring me, we were just fine last week and now all of a sudden she was straight dogging a nigga.

"Aye yo Dave, what the hell you do to Jt. She throwing straight subs at you on IG." Lo said while handing me his phone. I quickly grabbed it and read the caption.

 "Man I didn't do shit, she been ignoring me for a whole week now and I'm a really pop up on her ass if she don't answer this damn phone

"Man I didn't do shit, she been ignoring me for a whole week now and I'm a really pop up on her ass if she don't answer this damn phone." I said while handing Lo back his phone and pulling out mines to dial Jatavia's number.

It rung for a couple of seconds before a voice popped up from the other line.

"Yes Dave?" She said in a nonchalant tone. I looked down at the phone before answering her, because I just knew she couldn't be talking to me.

"So you ain't see me blowing up yo phone? I been trynna talk to you and you acting like a nigga don't exist."

"I'm a busy person now, I can't just be up your ass anymore and running whenever you call."

I didn't know if she thought this was a game or not but she was gone stop hurting my feelings. All I wanted from her is to act right. It was as if she was giving me a taste of my own medicine.

"Oh...It's like that?"

"Yes David. It's very much like that, you're not my nigga so chill out....I have to go though so I'll talk to you later." She said before hanging up on me.

I pulled my phone from away from my ear before staring at it, noticing that this women literally just dissed me like I was some thirsty ass nigga off the street.

This couldn't be the same women I was in love with. The Jt I knew would drop everything for me and only me, my presence never bothered her, it was always the other way around.

The day she made me promise to not come and see her in prison made me realize how horrible I was to her. Everything that I did made me hate myself even more, and even though she forgave me I still felt like it wasn't enough. I learned my lesson while she was in prison though, having a person who will go the extra mile for you is hard to find in someone else.

Many people weren't built like her, she dealt with shit that would make a person cold hearted, only thing with her is she wasn't scared to love someone. She loved me unconditionally. It was scary to see someone love me so much, so I took advantage of her and used her for my own personal reasons.

I loved her, but it just took for her to be locked up because of my stupid mistake to realize it. Now here I am three years later trying to fix what I broke. I was broke out of my thought by Money passing me the blunt.

"Now we see who the hell got you all in ya feelings." Lo said while smirking. I stared at him blankly before sticking my middle finger up at him. "Nigga don't be mad at me cause she don't want you no more." He said in a jokingly manner.

"Nigga she do want me! She just showing out right now, but she know what it is with me. She can't ignore me for too long."

"Man that's ya problem, you think you can still control that girl. She ain't letting up on yo ass no time soon especially not now, she a whole real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga type a chick now." Money said, trying to be a funny ass nigga.

"Shut up, you ain't funny." I said while grinning.

"Nah nigga, them braids ain't funny." He responded back quickly.

"Nigga I just know ain't talking, you look like somebody damn granddaddy with that receding ass hairline." Lo said jumping in.

Lo and I busted out laughing while Money just stared at us with a blank expression. "Man fuck y'all for real! I'm a about to take my old ass home and go lay up under Asia," he said while gathering his items before he stood up. "Y'all gone learn to respect a old ass nigga like me...but aye, I'll fuck with you niggas tonight." He shook me and Lo before exiting out of the studio.

"Even though that nigga slow, he right about you and Jt. She had time to sit and really think about all the shit you put her through," Lo said while sitting up right in his chair. "Just cause she forgave you don't mean she forgot."

I took in everything he said, I just hoped I wasn't too late.

I'm noticing that y'all are some silent readers.🤦🏾‍♀️ It's okay to comment and vote you guys, I promise I don't bite.😂

😂