2

Chapter 2
BIg prObLEmE

After they introduce themself, they turn their heads to you secretly telling you its time for you to introduce yourself.

"um okay, I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I hope we can get along in this one year." You said with a bored face. "And for your uniforms, I put it in your rooms. Follow me". You got up from your sitting position, then start walking to their room without care for waiting for them. 

"Hey, wait for us!" One of them yelled then following (Y/N).

The long walk is awkward, none of them is gonna start a conversation until you start it.

"So, um. Do you guys ever worked before?" You asked, hopefully not making them uncomfortable.

"Some of us, yes" Choromatsu answers nodding his head.

"Oh... I see..." 

'Well, this is awkward.' You though as a sweat rolling down to your cheek.

Here are facts about you. You're socially awkward with people, and never really have a friend to talk and help your social skill. oh and, you've dropped out from school when you're in third grade because your parent knows you've been bullied there. And after that, you've been homeschooling, and never really going out from your mansion except having family dinner at a restaurant, accompany your mother shopping or something like that.

You guys stopped your steps in a corridor, with six-room with six different door colors in the corridor. And every door, already have their name on the door.

'wait, since when that six-door is colored differently than the other room?' You though as you raise one of your eyebrows. 

"So, those are your room, your uniform is in there. " You said as you turned your head at them.  You see an excitement at their face, making you smile a bit. 

"Finally, I can sleep peacefully without all of my bastard brothers, ruckus" Choromatsu said with a teary smile on her face. 

"Oi, whaddya mean by fappymatsu!" Osomatsu shout-but-not-really at Choromatsu

"Say the one who dreaming perverted thing about 'nyaa-chan' at his sleep" The youngest Matsu a.k.a Todomatsu while playing with his phone; probably update status at MatsuGram. Making Choromatsu's face turns into fifty shade of red. 

"H-h-h-how d-do you-"

"CAUSE CHOROMATSU-NIISAN BABBLING ABOUT NYAA-CHAN WHEN SLEEPING LIKE-" Jyushimatsu word is cut off because of you chough.

"Are you guys even realize that I'm still here?" You said with a hint of annoyance and embarrassment because of the topic they're talking about.

"Well, my Karamatsu girls~ 'I deeply sorry for my dearest brother's attitude making you uncomfortable." Karamatsuhold your hand, his face is close with your making you redder but still trying to act cool. "And for that, I can give you a-" Karamatsu word is cut because of Ichimatsu punch him in his stomach. 

"Shut up Kussomatsu..." He said as dark aura around him like he's ready to kill Karamatsu. After that, he turns his head to see you frozen in place with a red face. 

"Don't mind that pervert" Osomatsu said walking next to you. "You okay?"

"A-ah, yes." after pausing a while, you talked again. "So... um, ahem. You all are allowed to decorate your room for you to enjoy. Go put your uniform, and explore your room if you want." you tell them back with your serious mode.

"Go to the living room at 1 P.M. I'm going to guide you to explore this mansion And talk about what work you will occupy in here. If you need anything, I'll be in the library. Just that, have a good morning" You said to them, then turning your heel walking away from them.

----

Right now, you peacefully re-reading your book. Why re-reading? because all the books in the library already are read by you, and you still haven't buy new books for you. You are planning to buy new books on Sunday, but there is a problem...

and that problem is...

a secret.
(A/n: sorry not sorry :'v)

Sighing at your though, then focused at the book that you read again. Silent wrapping the room, the only sound just the sound of you flipping the page. 

BAM!

The sound of the door on the library open probably kicking, making you jump. "The fuck was that" you cursed under your breath, placing your hand on your heart.

"(Y/N)-CHAAAAAAAAN/SAMAAAAAAA" The sound of few men shouting while running searching for you.

"OI! DON'T CALL HER LIKE THAT!" You heard Choromatsu shouting at them, but none of them even hear him and still searching you while shouting your name.

"AH, I FOUND HER! (Y/N)-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN" Jyushimatsu shouted telling the other.

You still sit on your sofa, confused by them. Now, you surrounded by five men with colourfull hoodies calling your name repeatedly. Groning at annoyance, you said to them "First, can you guys please not surrounding me. It's hot in here!"

Just as you say, they all lined up in front of you.

"Hah... hah... There you guys are..." Choromatsu said while he regulating his breath making our attention in him. "ah- (L/N)-Sama. I'm sorry for their behavior!" He said bend himself.

"No, It's okay. well, except for the door part though. But it's okay" You said and then turning your attention at the five. "So, is there a problem?" You asked

"There is! It's a BIG Problem!" Jyushimatsu said with his permanent smile, making you raised one of your eyebrows. "Oh? what is it?"

They eyed each other, talking Telepathy Sextuplet version. 

"Its..."

== T B C ==

[TuBerCulocis] //Slaped

Happy LATE New Year!

Maaaaaan~ Soon holidays are over, and that means school is coming...HELL IS COMING!!
In this semester, There is A LOT exam coming up TvT)

WWWWWwwwHHHHHyyyyyyyyy  T^T)

(Credit to the artist, I don't own that masterpiece)

Ayumu
Peace Out