9

Harry and I were still walking down the long corridor, and I couldn't help but wonder where we were going. Hell, I didn't even know if Harry knew where he was going.

"Uh, Harry, " I finally spoke up, speeding up my pace a tad so I could walk beside the bloke. He looked over to me, reading my expression before coming to a halt and facing me.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I looked Harry up and down. He smiled at me, his eyes not leaving mine. I felt as though I was obliged to not break eye contact, but I didn't mind.

"Well, it's Sunday, so as you know there are bound to be some empty classrooms inside the school. I'm looking for one so we can hang out inside." Harry said, quite blandly if I may add, but still had a smile on his face. At first, I was a little confused as to why he would pick an empty classroom for us to hang out in, considering there were many better options to choose from. For example; we could have gone to Hogsmeade and hung out at The Three Broomsticks.

"Alright then," I said, hesitating a bit to reply but finally got it out. He faced forward once again and began walking, roaming the long halls and walking up and down flights of stairs for what seemed like hours, but in reality, it must've been about five or more minutes.

"Ah, here we are!" Harry said, mostly to himself as he opened the door to a, believe it or not, empty classroom. I looked around after I followed the raven-haired bloke into the classroom, instantly recognizing it as the Transfiguration classroom. It was rather bleak with the lights off and the wary silence, but overall, I guess I could work with it.

"So..." I said, looking back down at Harry, who was now sat at one of the desks. I let out a sigh, walking over and sitting down in the seat next to him. "What do you want to do?"

"Dunno, " Harry said softly, glancing around. Suddenly, a tiny smile appeared on his lips as he turned to me, resting one hand in his lap and the other on the desk. "Talk to me."

I raised an eyebrow, mirroring his position as I turned to face him. "About what?" I added, squinting my eyes at Harry.

"About whatever. I don't care, just tell me what's on your mind," He explained, giving me a warm smile. I shifted in my seat, glancing around as I nodded a bit. I started thinking about all I could talk about until it hit me. Bloody hell, I was stupid. That should've been the first thing that came to mind!

"Okay, um, about yesterday..." I started, and I saw a glint of excitement in Harry's eyes. It was if he wanted me to talk about this. "...we kissed." I let out an awkward chuckle, glancing down at my feet.

"Indeed we did. Did it prove to you that I don't like Cho Chang?" Harry said, letting a genuine laugh escape his lips. I looked back up, biting the side of my lip to hold in my laughter.

"Yeah, yeah I guess it did." I smiled. "Anyway, about that...did you really mean what you said? That you've been wanting to do that for a while?" I asked, not meaning for it to come out like I didn't trust his word for it, but in all honesty, it was kind of hard to believe. Hell, the kiss was still like a dream to me! And you couldn't blame me, I mean, my crush for over Merlin knows long literally kissed me in the hallway almost out of the blue.

Harry moved a little closer, letting out a faint chuckle. "Of course, Ced. Look, you...I've wanted to kiss you for the entirety of third year." He admitted, letting out a laugh and looking up at me. I stared open-eyed at him for a moment, until a tiny grin broke out on my face.

"It was such a stupid situation I found myself in." He started explaining, and I let him ramble on. "Me, Harry Potter, a third year, having a crush on some bloke two years older than me. I thought those weird feelings I had would just go away, but surprise! They didn't, " He let out a small laugh.