Happy Hotel Pt2.

(Sorry this took so long!)

N/n=Nickname

F/c=Favorite Color

[Third Person Pov]

You kicked down the door to your room.

Y/n: WOO! That sure was fun!

Alastor: I see you're finally back Sport.

You looked at Alastor who's smile was somehow wider than usual.

Alastor: I see you had a good time.

Y/n: Got rid of the headache, that's for sure.

Alastor: I had a good time myself! That Charlie friend of yours put on quite the flop! Oh, it's hilarious to see people struggle.

The smile on your face went away, despite being on of the most blood thirsty demons, you still liked Charlie. She was the first person to see you as a friend. You felt horrible, you might have killed het dream.

Alastor: Something bothering you Sport?

Y/n: Yeah, I *static* guess. Charlie was my first friend, and I kinda shot this friendship in the face............then brought back to life just to kill it again.

You got an idea.

Y/n: Dad! Maybe you can help.

Alastor raised an eyebrow.

Y/n: You, with your......overpowered bullshit, can help the Hotel!

Alastor stood up, and got real close to you. This used to scare you, but you've grown to learn that Alastor just does this to test you. He wants to see if you're scared. If you aren't scared of him, you aren't scared of shit.

Alastor: ...And what is your argument?

Y/n: Pardon?

Alastor: Give me a reason. A reason why I, one of the most the powerful demons who ever lived, capable of tearing thousands apart with a mere thought, capable of transporting 1,000,000 miles in an instant, feared by many who tremble at the mere mention of my name, able to give a good chunk of my powers away to you, and STILL manage to rip open a portal...why should I help a small, insignificant hotel? This reason needs to be good. A reason so good it would bring world peace! A reason so good it can convince people that the sky is green! A reason so good, it can convince Lucifer himself to ally with God! ...So tell me...Sport....

Alastor: What

Alastor: What. Is. Your. Argument? Convince me...son......

Y/n: You're bored.

Alastor: